WorldBuilders Forum

Discussing all roleplaying games
DeepShadow of FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

WorldBuilders Forum

Post by DeepShadow of FoS »

I've started a worldbuilding forum for sci-fi and fantasy authors. We're dedicated to making our imaginary worlds as engaging as possible, so that the stories that take place within them will be entertaining and thought-provoking. One other member of these forums has already started using those boards to build his alternate version of RL, so I thought it was about time to issue a proper invitation!

In our general discussion area, we cover topics that are common to fantasy and sci-fi settings--long-lived races, unusual geography, language barriers and so forth. In our private, dedicated forums, member writers can post their individual worlds and get feedback. We have a rotating world-of-the-week where we give feedback on one world at a time to help each other improve.

If you want your game setting to be the very best it can be, come check us out at http://worldbuilders.ebored.com/.
The Avariel has borrowed wings,
The Puppeteer must cut the strings
The Orphan Queen must take the throne
The Queen of Orphans calls them home
Jack of Tears
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jack of Tears »

actually, this sounds pretty nifty, I'll have to check it out.
DeepShadow of FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by DeepShadow of FoS »

We're trying to make it nifty. We've just opened up a "shared world" forum for places like Ravenloft that have a canon people are allowed to adapt for personal use. That way someone can have their own RL campaign forum without having to go through all the privacy hoops that would be required of a professional author.
The Avariel has borrowed wings,
The Puppeteer must cut the strings
The Orphan Queen must take the throne
The Queen of Orphans calls them home