Hello

Discussing all things Ravenloft
VultorDaer
Conspirator
Conspirator

Hello

Post by VultorDaer »

Hey, I've been lurking around the last few weeks, and finally decided to make an account, been a Fan of Ravenloft ever since I picked up my 2E copy of Domains of Dread a few years back (can't remember exactly when maybe a year before I heard about 3E), started reading all the novels I could find (currently picked up one I missed and reading Death of a Darklord), I've been playing DnD for a while now (our group started about 6-7 years ago in 2E and we still meet every sat, although many faces have changed over the years), sadly I have had little luck in running Ravenloft, the best I could get away with was once a year on Halloween twice in the past I ran a Halloween game, just started a once a month Ravenloft game this last saturday though, I enjoy hearing, learning, and talking about the setting and hope to become an active poster here ^.^ I hope odd question or requests for how to make my campaign run better are alright as my first time running RL I'm afriad I may be a bit bumby at it. Well I think this "Hello" rant might be running a bit long so I migiht as well cut it off here ^.^.
Archedius
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Archedius »

hi
Archedius
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Archedius »

hi
*edit* oops didn't mean to double post
Last edited by Archedius on Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Welcome, and please do not hesitate asking anything about RL or horror in general :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

There's an echo in here. :)

But welcome to the party! (And your game group sounds a bit like my current one. There's one single player who was in it when it first formed 12 years ago. The other longest-lasting player has been playing for eight, if we don't count the two years he spent in Iraq. And I neve have convinced this bunch to play RL officiall. I throw things in, though.)
Steve Miller, Writer of Stuff
Once and Future Ravenloft Contributor
Help keep my cats fed and my car gassed up: [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3765]NUELOW Games at RPGNow.[/url]
Snake
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Snake »

Welcome welcome. Enjoy your stay. :)
Forgotten Son of Lord Vasili
Lucius
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Lucius »

Welcome!

....errr....how do you feel now that you had lost your soul??

:twisted:
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Welcome! Mind the talking sock!
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

YARR!

DAMMIT! I mean hi... Now I've gone and spoiled all the continuity, heh.

Welcome to the forum (though I'm nt about so much anymore I do pop in from time to time).

Just a word of warning, if you see Drusilla post, never reply! lol. Also, avoid paper dolls, the topiary garden, the cellar (Dru's often in there), and anywhere that contains a paper doll, they're often alive and evil ()paper cuts sting.

Now I'm off to write and draw more comic strips about the most lovable zombie of all time.
Swallow your soul!
Sylaire
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Sylaire »

Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote:
Just a word of warning, if you see Drusilla post, never reply! lol. Also, avoid paper dolls, the topiary garden, the cellar (Dru's often in there), and anywhere that contains a paper doll, they're often alive and evil ()paper cuts sting.
I learned this one the hard way... :D

And hi!
Emjaysmash
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Emjaysmash »

Hey VultorDaer! I'm also new around here. Hope you learn alot! ( I know I am!)
[size=100]
[color=red] [b]I am the Ancient. I am the Land. [/size]-Count Strahd Von Zarovich[/b][/color]
Daisu
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Daisu »

Hello to you as well.
If you become intrested in the more obscure corners of ravenloft, feel free to private message me here.