Origins of the character...

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
Tadelin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Origins of the character...

Post by Tadelin »

I've been floating around the internet with this screen name long enough, I think it's finally time I dusted off the history behind the character. I was hoping to know ahead of time when the netbook for Paridon/Zherisia was going to be put together so I could have done it then, but as life really didn't agree with me on the subject until recently...

Within the next month or so, I intend to present the stories behind this screen name that I use. I was intending to reveal much of that information during the course of play in the campaign "On the Trail of Bloody Jack," but that died the slow death that came with the lost of the SotK website. I still have the threads as I put them together, but they've not been properly condensed to be available for reading.

This story will not go unfinished. Not as far as recounting his past is concerned. Along with the tale, I intend to include some gameplay notes for those who might wish to make use of him in their own games.

Again... Post on him coming in story form some time before mid-July. I don't intend for the tale to be long (and it's mostly written as it stands) but I'm hoping that everyone will enjoy what I plan to offer.
One of these days, I'm going to get it right. Until then, I guess I can just keep being a fool.