Favourite Dark Lord...

Discussing all things Ravenloft

Does a "what is your favourite Dark Lord" thread complete a Ravenloft message board?

Yes
69%
No
10%
Errr....
15%
What is Ravenloft? (you really came to the wrong place)
5%

Total votes: 78

Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Scarycount wrote:Oh and in "song snatcher" there is a brief appearence by the meistersinger of Skald. Lukas is not mentioned by name, just position.
Are you sure that was Lukas? IIRC, in the early products he'd avoided competing in the meistersinger contests, probably because he found it more convenient to manipulate the winners than be tied down with petty administrative duties. I'm pretty sure that ToR was published before he had a change of heart about claiming a political office for himself. :?
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

I think I missed something, who's the werewolf hunting Darklord?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

NeoTiamat wrote:I think I missed something, who's the werewolf hunting Darklord?
Harkon Lukas. Since he's a wolfwere, he's got it in for his "opposite numbers".
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

Hmph. First I ever heard of that, although it does make sense. Going to have to re-read Gaz I more closely if I let that slip through.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

NeoTiamat wrote:Hmph. First I ever heard of that, although it does make sense. Going to have to re-read Gaz I more closely if I let that slip through.
I remember it mostly from "Feast of Goblyns", although I think it's mentioned in CotN:Werebeasts (Mother Fury). It's also mentioned (or at least implied) in passing in Heart of Midnight: "I hunt wolves, and gods hunt me."
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena: