Info on Avonleigh/Morgoroth

Discussing all things Ravenloft
virdilak
Conspirator
Conspirator

Info on Avonleigh/Morgoroth

Post by virdilak »

I'm plotting a campaign that takes place in Avonleigh and concerns Morgoroth and his mirror prison, yet all the info I can find on line seems to be the same wiki entry reposted over and over. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any info would be helpful.
Spiteful Crow
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Spiteful Crow »

As far as I know, the only info EVER relased on him is in the module "Light in the Belfry". :?
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

FYI, The Shadowborne cluster is comprised of three domains, and here's the main info on each - most of it is 2e unless 3e is mentioned:

Nidala : Islands of Terror; Shadowborn (novel), Bo Sorrows 1998 – Theokos; Bo Shadows 2000 - Red Wolf + Nidala tale;

Avonleigh : A Light in the Belfry; RLCS 3e – Avonleigh, a player's portrait of the domain; RL DMG 3e – Avonleigh the Damned (brief explanation of the darklord's current scheme and curse)

Shadowborn Manor : Dungeon mag adventure (see the reviews) - Bane of the Shadowborn

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Bluebomber4evr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Bluebomber4evr »

Joël of the FoS wrote:Shadowborn Manor : Dungeon mag adventure (see the reviews) - Bane of the Shadowborn

Joël
Shadowborn Manor was also briefly described in Darklords.
Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002.
Ravenloft: Prisoners of the Mist Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights: www.nwnravenloft.com
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

You are right, I forgot this :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
brothersale
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brothersale »

doesn't the Shadowborn novel occur in the domains of Shadowborn Mannor and Avonleigh (Phantasmal forest) not Nidala. Its only useful for Nidala in providing a look at the prime material world that the entire cluster came from.
All great movements require a few martyrs... -Moebius (soulreaver 2)