HACKED ?!?!?!?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
LordGodefroi
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

HACKED ?!?!?!?

Post by LordGodefroi »

I logged on to the Fraternity's main page and received the piece of tripe as shown below. It looks like the Fraternity's site was hacked or its domain name usurped.

Under NO circumstances should anyone patronize the web site of this attention-seeking idiot.

[url=http://www.classichorrorfilmboard.com/]Classic Horror Film Board[/url]

[url=http://www.halloweenartexhibit.com/]Annual Halloween Art Exhibit - Chicago[/url]
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

:lol: That "attention-seeking idiot" is Dion, and he worked long and hard to produce that piece of tripe in time for today.

Check your calendar, LordG. :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
LordGodefroi
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by LordGodefroi »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote::lol: That "attention-seeking idiot" is Dion, and he worked long and hard to produce that piece of tripe in time for today.

Check your calendar, LordG. :wink:
D'Oh! Suckered! Good one! (Then again, it could have been an April Fool's prank by a real hacker. Still, ya got me.)
[url=http://www.classichorrorfilmboard.com/]Classic Horror Film Board[/url]

[url=http://www.halloweenartexhibit.com/]Annual Halloween Art Exhibit - Chicago[/url]
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

LOL

Best laugh of the day.

Still, don't feel too bad. I logged on before I had my morning tea, and spent a good two minutes trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with the world.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Brandi
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brandi »

See, I come right to the forums, so I only noticed the forum gag...
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Ditto
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

"Vampire wannabes and necrophiliacs and like, total poser Goths: this site isn't for you. This is for hard-core Ravenloft fans, So P-I-S-S off!

ROFLMAO
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

This was also my first impression when I saw the site. I was really appaled by it all, but I must say that in its mediocrity, it is masterfully done, because it portrays very closely the personal sites that abound on the net done in a hurry and without much taste (and I too am guilty of that, but hopefully, in the distant past).

The typoes, the swinging skeleton, the missing picture and the last warning... they all brought sweet memories, in a way.

Alex
Zumba d'Oxossi (A Stitch in Souragne)
Brother Eustace (The Devil's Dreams)
Robert de Moureaux (A New Barovia)
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Hey, even the other mods were shocked speechless, and we knew what Dion had been up to! :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Algaris
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Algaris »

I stumbled across the redesign, looked at the date and thought, ah yes it's April Fools Day again. At least this year I didn't spoil the surprise and get a telling off from the mods.

Anyway I thought it was quite funny and very well put together for what you were trying to achieve.
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Aw, I missed it! :cry:
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D