Conspirator

Post by Van Richten »

Mangrum wrote:It's just a picture.

:) I was just curious.
Van Richten
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Van Richten »

Here is another thought, if no six-shooters exist in Ravenloft then the guy could have been drawn into Ravenloft from Ravenloft/Red death gothic earth.
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Mangrum wrote:As a note, in the 3E Ravenloft product line, most firearms are wheelocks, whereas masterwork firearms are snaplocks.
Just as I imagined it John, for once we are on the same page, lol :)
Swallow your soul!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Van Richten wrote:Here is another thought, if no six-shooters exist in Ravenloft then the guy could have been drawn into Ravenloft from Ravenloft/Red death gothic earth.
Good point! For that matter, he could've picked it up in Odaire, assuming that town in Gothic Italy contained at least one cache of Victorian-era weapons (be it in government or criminal hands).

Hmmmm.... now I'm getting visions of toy-soldier carrionettes mounting six-guns on weighted, rolling bases, like miniature cannons, because the recoil would send them flying if they used them as hand weapons.... :twisted:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Jonathan Winters
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jonathan Winters »

I really like this idea of someone yanked from GE into RL... I have to remember this. (Even though I am not a fan of Odiare.)

Thanks.

Patrick