Jade Hand?

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
The Wannabe
Conspirator
Conspirator

Jade Hand?

Post by The Wannabe »

Bon jour all!

In my gallivanting about the internet, I hear rumours and whispers about something called "Ravenloft Masque of the Jade Hand". can anyone tell me more about this?

Masquewannabe
"C'mon guys, let's check it out.....what's the worst that could happen?"
Joël of the FoS

Re: Jade Hand?

Post by Joël of the FoS »

The Wannabe wrote:Bon jour all!

In my gallivanting about the internet, I hear rumours and whispers about something called "Ravenloft Masque of the Jade Hand". can anyone tell me more about this?

Masquewannabe
FoS FAQ, section III, item 4 :)

FAQ-Golem-wannabe ;)
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
The Wannabe
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by The Wannabe »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy-bejeezus I had completely forgotten about my tenure as the FAQ golem. :D :D :D :D

Is there any, even the slightest, teensiest, chance of this material being made available, or the concept being opened for our publication?

Laughwannabe
"C'mon guys, let's check it out.....what's the worst that could happen?"
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

No, it was not even made into a plan of chapters. So no draft available, no nothing...

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)