Poltergeist: The Legacy PrC

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Poltergeist: The Legacy PrC

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

I have been a fan of Poltergeist: The Legacy since I was in high school, and I was just curious if anyone had any ideas for making a PrC for the Legacy for Gothic Earth or even in Ravenloft. One of my players seen the TV show with me and was curious if they could play a member of the Legacy in Ravenloft. I told them that I would see if I could get any info on it, but haven't been able to find anything on Google. Can you guys help me out, please? Thanks.
William Blackmoor
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by William Blackmoor »

I created a secret qabal called "the Leagcy" based upon the TV-Series for my game. Sofar it only had chapter houses in Europe (London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Barcelona, Stockholm), but will soon move across the ocean (New York) It's not very difficult to adapt. I didn't wrote it out as an PcC because I thought that the Leagcy is built upon the diversity of it's members (you find scholars, priests, soldiers, psychics and doctors in the TV-series alone...). So I didn't see the need to invent an Extra-PrC, altough their members were called "Legates" (hope that is the correct word in english) in my game.
Some thoughts for special PrC abilities:
They all write their experiences down for future references, this is an extraordinary source of knowlegde, but probably leads to temptation as well (as it can be seen in the series)

William