PbP weekend - Q&A

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Things are certainly coming to a head, now! Although I must admit, I'm a bit concerned that the Manor will be ashes before some of the folks who were planning to post on Sunday even get the chance to play.... :-/

Perhaps we could have another round of cat-and-mouse games between the loyalists and the invaders on the estate grounds, after the manor itself has burned to the ground...? It'd give us a chance to bring those outbuildings and gardens into the story. Heck, if we take this outdoors, even the Mists themselves might make a cameo appearance at the climax!

BTW, for those who didn't already guess or find out from reading the Library thread, Crow has admitted he's a bard now and would be willing to heal a few hurts in my absence (up to 2 Cure Light & 2 Cure Moderate Wounds total) for those loyalists who've taken a pounding in the past few hours. Just don't run him completely out of spells ... and consider this an excellent reason not to let this guy get himself killed while I'm eating dinner! :wink:
Last edited by Rotipher of the FoS on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Erik Van Rijn
Lichus Extremus
Lichus Extremus

Post by Erik Van Rijn »

I wouldn't worry about the Sunday arrivals having enough to do, Rotipher. Let's just say, the party's hardly started. :lucas:
My talk? You'll have to wait. It will be well worth it, I assure you.
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

I'm off now.

No one kill Buchvold, he still has a few tricks left. :D
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

I guess I'm also taking a break. Please don't kill Conrad.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

So if I'd want to enter now (perhaps) how'd I start. Would it even make sense for Balfour's son to enter. What would he know from his father? (Note that I havn't read anything yet just this thread so i know Balfour is in there..)

Also can someone - after this is finished - give a summary and advice on which threads to read in which order for those who didn't participate but want to read up on what happened?
Last edited by The Giamarga on Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Hello! I don't know about Balfour's son, but one of the DM's should be by soon to let you know about that.

Otherwise, you can be someone who met the old man in David of the FoS's thread in the General Forum. Choose your side- invaders, or loyalists. If you're an invader, have your character run around the back to where the kitchens are and join there in the Wine Cellar thread. If you're a loyalist, run in via the Grand Entrance thread, and notice the fuss upstairs where the library is. Head on up and join in the Library thread.

Tell me which side you're choosing and I'll direct you to the threads most pertinent to you. :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Viktor Hazan
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Viktor Hazan »

Yes, indeed, you could read the threads to know what the event is about :)

I suggest you read quickly the Grand Entrance thread, then the Grand Dining Hall (not version II or III. Those two are locked and are located at the bottom of the board).

You will have a good understanding of the crisis going on.

Yes de Balfour is around, alive, but not kicking anymore :)

For you? Well you could arrive later, or you could join any team and simply join the action. What you see in the threads are the movers and shakers; but it is assumed that there are 30-40 persons on each side (less now, of course :twisted: )

Joël

PS: I'm DMing my table top group today, so I'll be less present then the other days. But I'll try to catch up and post once in a while :)
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

Hi, I'm back again for now, though I will probably have to leave to again for a couple of hours sometime this afternoon.
Admin
Infernal Admin
Infernal Admin

Post by Admin »

This forum has been unlocked to allow the story to come to its conclusion.

Sorry about cutting everyone off so soon.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Hey, it's quite understandable- you don't want to come back as DM's to find out we've gone and done something like ten rounds in your absence. :P

For myself, I'm waiting to post for Gert till I get a Viktor post. Do I wait for the DM's to post for him, or do I go ahead and assume the Sending has just happened?
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Assume the sending has happened.

I think Viktor is at church for abit IIRC so will be incomunicado.
I'm still playing catch-up over what I missed during the morning (my internet was down for 4-5 hours) and the accidental premature closing.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Ouch! I don't mind waiting till you catch up, huh? I don't want to have you falling even farther back- that just makes it harder and less fun for you.
Jester of the FoS

Post by Jester of the FoS »

I think things have been delayed enough already this morning. Post away!
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Moral Machiavelli, start a new Dining Hall Three thread, and copy your post to it. Any players who return and try to follow the story will get confused at the time lapse. :)
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Sorry about this but something's come up, I'llbe back to post in a bit though! :wink: