Character sheet?

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
Lady Ligeia
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Character sheet?

Post by Lady Ligeia »

Is there a downloadable MotRD character sheet anywhere?

I noticed that a lot of the skill names are different from those in "standard" D&D so a character sheet unique to the setting is seemingly in order. If there is a sheet in the book to photocopy, that's ok, but I prefer a PDF character sheet because its easier to print out for me.
"Here then, at least," I shrieked aloud, "can I never --can I never be mistaken --these are the full, and the black, and the wild eyes --of my lost love --of the lady --of the LADY LIGEIA."

[i]--Edgar Allan Poe[/i], Ligeia
The Lesser Evil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Lesser Evil »

Apparently there's a character sheet on the Living Death website.

http://www.livingdeath.org/
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Stygian Inquirer »

I have one in progress for use on the Frat if they will host it. It includes spell and feat checklists and is 90% done. It is done with Excel. COMING SOON!...

I was kinda keeping it a surprise but since it is almost finished I guess I can let the cat out of the bag. That, and tell you about my character sheet project.
Information seems to come my way whether by chance or by fate, but all this means, is that I have yet to find out what will kill me and why. - The Stygian Inquirer
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

I have always made my own sheets, but I haven't got any made up for d20... Maybe I should do some... hmmmm...
Swallow your soul!
Lady Ligeia
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Lady Ligeia »

Maybe we could get the Mad Irishman to make us a sheet? He does good work ...
"Here then, at least," I shrieked aloud, "can I never --can I never be mistaken --these are the full, and the black, and the wild eyes --of my lost love --of the lady --of the LADY LIGEIA."

[i]--Edgar Allan Poe[/i], Ligeia