LD still running?

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
wmelnick
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by wmelnick »

Dion of the Fraternity wrote:The LD campaign is very much active; in fact, I just received mail two weeks ago from the organizers on how I could write my own adventures for LD-RPGA campaigns. For those who still play LD (currently set in the year 1898), the newly-formed Republic of the Philippines will very soon come into play. :)
Dion,

I would LOVE to see a Phillippines-based module. I've been playing (and writing) in the LD Campaign since its inception back in 1996 and do not remember a single module ever set there.

If you want some thoughts, I'd be happy to listen to any idea you want to bounce, as I'm sure Rucht would as well.
--Wayne
ghostdog
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by ghostdog »

very interesting thread.

I was seeing the living earth web, and I was shocked seeing how many adventures for running masque of the red death.

As I want to download them for my local club (I live here in spain and there was no rpga, as long as I know), I think that I must to become a herald gm, too.

I was a member of RPGA long time ago, although I didn´t go any con, because I was suscribed to polyhedron. But I don´t remember my rpga number.

By the way, if you find any living gothic earth master in the web, it would be "illegal" to borrow him RPGA adventures that are no longer in the web?

As long as I know, they are for free, so you aren´t stealing their money. But perlhaps it´s not a honorable behavior?

thanks very much for the answers
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

AFAIK, there is in fact a Spanish branch of the RPGA.
Check out devir.es! I think the boards there should help!

:soth:
ghostdog
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by ghostdog »

I haven´t found anything about an spanish rpga.

I have tried the herald level GM test all the night. I have failed a lot of times. The better try was 11 right answers.... what a hell ¡

Well, Everybody can see my email in my profile. If someone want to share living death adventures with me, I will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance
Le Noir Faineant

You can register via a printed rpga member ship card that should be available in every good game store. *I've done so and I am still waiting for my approval.* (So, can't really offer any material, because I hadn't the chance to download yet...)

Maybe this will help you:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/lordshipLG/
ghostdog
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by ghostdog »

ha¡ I have pass the test. I am a herald level gm. Now I must wait for the snailmail letter...
Le Noir Faineant

Congratulations!

:D
wmelnick
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by wmelnick »

ghostdog wrote:ha¡ I have pass the test. I am a herald level gm. Now I must wait for the snailmail letter...
Welcome back to the fold.....and check your private email. I just sent you a message with the attachment you requested in the other "Retired LD Modules" thread. 8)
--Wayne