New prestige class: Devildriver

Discussing all roleplaying games
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

I still think the Fists of Agony is overpowered, but it is better than it was ;)
Swallow your soul!
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Stygian Inquirer »

Mad Skipper wrote:The Fortitude Save fluxuates like it does because of the Hand of Doom Class Feature. My reasoning being, a minus to Constitution is a likewise minus to Fortitude Save...
Each time you get the Hand of Doom Class Feature, the Constitution Score goes down by 1 not the Mod. You have it as if the mod is decreasing. Also I think that the straight-forward listing of the Fortitude save might be better and save a lot of confusion. People can institute the Hand of Doom Class Feature themselves, I would think.

And do not get me wrong I still like this class and think that it may be a welcome addition to Ravenloft.

Also, BTW, are there going to be any special rules regarding monks? The multiclass restriction or Fists of Agony ability for example?
Information seems to come my way whether by chance or by fate, but all this means, is that I have yet to find out what will kill me and why. - The Stygian Inquirer
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Stygian Inquirer »

If anyone wants to see a dramatised example of this class, go see the movie Constantine. I saw it last night and immediately it reminded me of the devildriver.
Information seems to come my way whether by chance or by fate, but all this means, is that I have yet to find out what will kill me and why. - The Stygian Inquirer