Grim Hollow Subclasses: Sample Characters

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Hell_Born
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Grim Hollow Subclasses: Sample Characters

Post by Hell_Born »

So, having submitted an article to QtR 28 discussing potentially incorporating the subclasses from Grim Hollow into 5e games of Ravenloft, I received a review noting that I could have probably made it a little more useful to readers by including at least one example NPC for each subclass mentioned in the article. This strikes me as a very fair review, and so I've decided to take a stab at it in this thread here. I just have two questions before I begin.

Firstly; is it okay if I use races from my other article, or past QTR issues, namely Dread Genasi?

Secondly; how would people prefer I progress? Just move through the list in alphabetical order, one by one (so Barbarian Paths, then Cleric Domains, etc, all the way down to Wizard Traditions)? Or would folks like to request a specific subclass from the list first before I take a stab at it?
"Is there any word more meaningless than 'hope'? Besides 'blarfurgsnarg,' of course."

"Seek and Locate! Locate and Destroy! Destroy and Rejoice!"
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Grim Hollow Subclasses: Sample Characters

Post by Mistmaster »

1 alphabetical order is perfect and 2 using your races and others from QTR is good.