Mistmaster's errata to quote the Raven 28

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Mistmaster's errata to quote the Raven 28

Post by Mistmaster »

I have realized I omitted two important details in my Dementlieu and Lamordia and there was a minor omission in the Dementlieu one.

In the Dementlieu article we meet the Splitered One Template:
This template can be applied to any intelligent creature;
The Splintered One template allow a creature to sum two different personalities.
Subtype. Add Shapeshifter to the base creature subtypes.
Ability Modifier: +2 Charisma, +2 Constitution, -2 wisdom to both personalities.
Trigger (Ex): the personalitues switch places truggering the transformation in a determinate moment or in a determinate situation. It triggers authomathically if one of the personas is knocked unconscious.
Healing Shift(Ex): when the switch happens, but not more the once a day per persona, the dormant persona is healed as if it has completed a full rest in a confortable resting place.
Severed Personas(Ex) when the personas shift the domunant one is in the unknown aboutany action the dormant one has taken; they can communicate only in front of a reflective surface.

The Spelcrafter special feature of the Artificer class, in the Lamordia article require a DC Spellcraft check to destroy Magical Item; The DC is equal to the item Spelcasterlevel + 10.

Finally, the Alignement of Bodine is L/G.