Status check

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Ender
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Status check

Post by Ender »

I think there was a chunk of time a few years ago where I was a fairly regular poster here, but I got busy with real life and the couple forums I posted in took a back seat. I check in from time to time, particularly if there's big Ravenloft news (see: new book release). 8+ year Eberron campaign still ongoing. Currently getting close to finishing my heavily-modified Curse of Strahd campaign after 4 years running. Once that's done, potentially running a one-shot of a Howls in the Night revision I made years back.
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Currently running a once-every-two-weeks campaign with my family (dad, sisters, brother-in-law, nephew)--not in Ravenloft but with a very Ravenloft vibe.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Still play D&D, but mostly online these days.

Until the news broke, I didn't get around to coming here as there didn't seem to be much to say, and few other people were visiting either: forums are last generation's social media.

Playing in a couple Roll20 games right now, but not running yet. I have a Ravenloft campaign in the works—updating Carrion Crown to 5th Edition—but I'm holding off until I can do that in person.

Other than that, life ain't too good. In a rough patch right now. Have been since Dec 2019, but it shows no signs of getting any easier.
Igor the Henchman
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Igor the Henchman »

Jester of the FoS wrote:Other than that, life ain't too good. In a rough patch right now. Have been since Dec 2019, but it shows no signs of getting any easier.
I'm sorry to hear that and wish it wasn't the case. I don't know the details so I won't say anything else, but I've always appreciated your thoughts and your work here, and I'm sorry things aren't good.