Legacy of The Blood: Review

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Tobias Blackburn
Water Bearer
Water Bearer

Post by Tobias Blackburn »

Charney wrote:I was just wondering why this excellent review isn't on the review page?
OH GOD, NO! :shock:

I wrote it as a disjointed, fairly unedited piece. Its fairly complete, which is why many people seem to enjoy it, but it flows like a dead pig up a gravel road. I can do much better. I'll have a revised version for the review page after I finish my exams this week. I'd rather avoid submitting something to any kind of permenancy without having gone over it about fifty times.
The Remnants have one saying to represent loss, disappearance, exile, and death. It is [i]Shiao Marests[/i], "Taken by The Shadows".
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

I haven't read the book yet, but I do remeber the Azalin novels. I wouldn't expect much coherent Darkonian nobility from any future publiations. Azalin tends to burn through them rather quickly if I recall right. In fact, if Azalin's perceptions of them are anywhere near acurate, then one of the primary reasons the old man's stuck around as long as he has is because he can't trust any of them with the welfare of his nation.
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D