POVERO Campaign OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Note:
A mage can fire the arquebus, but a -5 to hit.
Just FYI.
A mage can fire the arquebus, but a -5 to hit.
Just FYI.
Last edited by ewancummins on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Well, Fild asked them to carry the shield (and I forgot to mention the arquebus ICly
) and pass it to him put it happened recently and perhaps the other players didn't have time to catch up yet.
Of course, if Fild with a shield and arquebus fits on a bag, it wouldn't be an issue but I thought he wouldn't fit in any bag that they could carry.
Of course, if Fild with a shield and arquebus fits on a bag, it wouldn't be an issue but I thought he wouldn't fit in any bag that they could carry.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
It's a large sack.alhoon wrote:Well, Fild asked them to carry the shield (and I forgot to mention the arquebus ICly) and pass it to him put it happened recently and perhaps the other players didn't have time to catch up yet.
Of course, if Fild with a shield and arquebus fits on a bag, it wouldn't be an issue but I thought he wouldn't fit in any bag that they could carry.
But, still, a very tight fit, unless he hands off the shield and arquebus.
But I will edit to leave the exact location of the arquebus indeterminate for now.
That works for you?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Yeap... Sorry for being a pain, it wasn't that important but I had trouble picturing a sack with a shield and an arquebus sticking out. They COULD have passed those as loot.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Yeah. It might have attracted too much attention...alhoon wrote:Yeap... Sorry for being a pain, it wasn't that important but I had trouble picturing a sack with a shield and an arquebus sticking out. They COULD have passed those as loot.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Metaflux wrote:I would like to create a new PC since I feel I'd be infringing on someone else's creation if I just up and played with their character.
I like the language selection.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I'm holding off from any further posting until I see some player posts.
I want to make sure no one:
Is lost or confused
needs an edit for a declared PC action/plan I misunderstood
If you are ready, and happy with my gloss of the various actions you declared and plans you made in OOC, then feel free to post in IC.
I want to make sure no one:
Is lost or confused
needs an edit for a declared PC action/plan I misunderstood
If you are ready, and happy with my gloss of the various actions you declared and plans you made in OOC, then feel free to post in IC.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I don't have anything to post; Fild is in a bag waiting to be carried as loot.
He will cut a small hole in the bag with his dagger to see outside.
He will cut a small hole in the bag with his dagger to see outside.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Cool.alhoon wrote:I don't have anything to post; Fild is in a bag waiting to be carried as loot.
He will cut a small hole in the bag with his dagger to see outside.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Pirates get a second chance to realize something is up as party nears/ boards vessel
Wis
[dice]0[/dice]
Wis
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Oh.
Worst possible roll on an ability check.
In the confusion, the party has time for sabotage
GERTIE
Pick pockets
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
Damien
Pick pockets
[dice]2[/dice]
[dice]3[/dice]
Not actually picking pockets, but attempting to surrpetiously spread oil/plant leaky casks
Worst possible roll on an ability check.
In the confusion, the party has time for sabotage
GERTIE
Pick pockets
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
Damien
Pick pockets
[dice]2[/dice]
[dice]3[/dice]
Not actually picking pockets, but attempting to surrpetiously spread oil/plant leaky casks
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Damien doesn't make it, but the Nat 20 was failure for the pirates allows his clumsy attempt at sabotage to pass more or less unnoticed.
GERTIE succeeds with ease.
How are you guys setting the fire?
GERTIE succeeds with ease.
How are you guys setting the fire?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Spot type rolls
Observation Tom
[dice]0[/dice]
Observation Tom
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
VAN
VIEW CONTENT:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I say let's burn down the ship
... before it burns down the house! 
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
