Adventures in their own Thread?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
jimjams
Conspirator
Conspirator

Adventures in their own Thread?

Post by jimjams »

I have been a member now for over a month and i've noticed alot of threads on several published adventures, a large amount by myself.
I was going to suggest that published adventures get their own thread so as not to be all over the place in the main forum?
I apologize if this is the case an I haven't seen the thread.
Joël of the FoS

Re: Adventures in their own Thread?

Post by Joël of the FoS »

jimjams wrote:I have been a member now for over a month and i've noticed alot of threads on several published adventures, a large amount by myself.
I was going to suggest that published adventures get their own thread so as not to be all over the place in the main forum?
I apologize if this is the case an I haven't seen the thread.
You can do a search on the adventure name. We do not delete the posts on the board, so you have ten years + of comments in one search.

But I sure do agree, that would have been a great idea when we started in 2003, to have all official product have their thread :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Adventures in their own Thread?

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Threads are cheap. Some people start them about a particular adventure, some about an NPC, some about a single detail of an adventure... No need to standardize this. The forum can handle any kind of discussion, and the search feature works pretty well.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."