Jester's 5e MM Submissions.

Discussing all things Ravenloft
jimjams
Conspirator
Conspirator

Jester's 5e MM Submissions.

Post by jimjams »

I have just read through(skimmed) the pdf that's been done so far and i'm amazed at the talent. Thank you.
Can anyone put forward 5e conversions or original monsters for this or is it only for the "Gods" of the Fraternity?
I'd love a go at trying to convert some of my favorite monsters.
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Re: Jester's 5e MM Submissions.

Post by Jester of the FoS »

jimjams wrote:I have just read through(skimmed) the pdf that's been done so far and i'm amazed at the talent. Thank you.
Can anyone put forward 5e conversions or original monsters for this or is it only for the "Gods" of the Fraternity?
I reserve the right to edit or revise, but other than that anyone can convert. (Generally to try and make things better, or more 5e, or just more consistant.)

It's too big of a project for one person and was always meant to be a community affair.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

I can attest to that. It's the work of several people the monsters you see there. I've added several of the entries myself and in times I used comments to get Jester's attention to something (mine or someone else's) that I thought needed revision or just wanted an advice.
Perhaps there are still a coupe comments in there. Haven't checked for some time.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
jimjams
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by jimjams »

Jester of the FoS wrote:
jimjams wrote:I have just read through(skimmed) the pdf that's been done so far and i'm amazed at the talent. Thank you.
I reserve the right to edit or revise, but other than that anyone can convert. (Generally to try and make things better, or more 5e, or just more consistant.)

It's too big of a project for one person and was always meant to be a community affair.
Brilliant, thank you. I think I will concentrate on doing 5e conversions for specific monsters and named villains.
What's the best way to submit drafts for review?
Jester of the FoS

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Just throw them into the document. It usually updates me of an addition. But it's probably easiest to write them elsewhere and cut-and-past the additions into the book.