Javenloft - Obregg and Kerchak

Online roleplaying at the Café
patthelost
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Javenloft - Obregg and Kerchak

Post by patthelost »

"Achhh! I fear I should have paid more attention last night! Asked more questions of the stranger... " Obregg didn't like the feeling he had missed a chance to get more information, but he had been caught so by surprise, well it would seem very strange events were unfolding and somehow he and his son were being brought into the fold by a power much greater than themselves.

"Well Kerchek, I believe we have stumbled into something that could be interesting."
After some rest and a hot food Obregg felt much more agreeable to having some direction, for as much as he really did love the wandering road, now and again it was nice to have a goal or a destination at the least.
Nick Goddard
Conspirator
Conspirator

Re: Javenloft - Obregg and Kerchak

Post by Nick Goddard »

"Now you realize that, Obregg? if It had been me, I would have slammed him into the round until he told me what he was..."
Kerchak had been testy all day, mainly because of the fact that they both knew they were being watched now, and that knowledge bothered him immensely. Even now, he could be being stared at from some distance away.
"Grrrr, this is maddening!! That man could be out there, tracking our every move! We should be finding him now! He tracked us so damn easily to the inn last night.....Why? But more importantly, HOW? We were so careful!"