Madame Eva of Gallifrey

Books, movies, television and everything else
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Madame Eva of Gallifrey

Post by Trike »

My inner geek has escaped!

FACT: Some Vistani live along a different timeline from the rest of the Demiplane of Dread or have the ability to travel in time to a limited degree.

FACT: Madame Eva has been/will be/is their leader. She travels in time.

And she may have a robot dog. Here is a picture to illustrate!

Also, she was last seen locked away in a strange, small dimension after fighting some vampires!

Could this be Madame Eva? :shock:

There's a little gift for all you sci-fi geeks hiding out there in the Mists.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Madame Eva of Gallifrey

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

LOL. :)

I'm a recent fan of Who, but a longtime fan of time-travel and paradoxes, so I've always loved the Zarovan and Eva. Someone should check her for two hearts!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Madame Eva of Gallifrey

Post by Trike »

It took me some hours to convince the Vistani surrounding me to even let me see Madame Eva. The sweat was heavy on my brow looking at all those dark threatening men with their woodworking tools. They formed a tight circle around me and lead me to the beautifully painted, yet obviously aged vardo.

Now, the real work lay before me. I had to complete the indomitable task of convincing Madame Eva that my stethoscope was not only harmless but that it was essential that I use the device to listen to her nearly bare chest.

This was turning out to be much more dangerous a day than the one that came before it.