Why do women want to have sex with Monsters?

Books, movies, television and everything else
Five
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Why do women want to have sex with Monsters?

Post by Five »

Five wrote:Literary feminism as viewed through the lens of fantasy-horror? The antithesis of the "damsel in distress"? This version seemingly has women in a position of power (through feminine charms; lust) over not just mankind, but of things that prey on mankind. Thus placing women as the apex predator of sorts. Everything bows down to the woman.
And for the record, while I do not believe in being politically correct (it nullifies true thought and expression), I will mention that I use the term "feminism" here not to describe the gender of any given author, but to describe a mechanic that an author can use. And in that context "literary feminism" becomes genderless.

Just so's you knows.
"A very piteous thing it was to see such a quantity of dead bodies, and such an outpouring of blood - that is, if they had not been enemies of the Christian faith."

- Jean Pierre Sarrasin, "The Memoirs of the Lord of Joinville"
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

Five wrote:And for the record, while I do not believe in being politically correct (it nullifies true thought and expression
Someone after my own heart. :D As Wiley Miller of Non Sequitur once put it in a Sunday strip with Obviousman, "Political correctness is just another way to make sure no one has any fun."

I also have to agree that the best this thread will come to is various POVs. There is simply no singular correct answer to the OP. Why? To that I ask, why not?
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

That is the question? Twether it is.... (ok i'll stop before I go full blown hamlet xD)

Anyways that reminded me of that part. :D
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf