You Are Minecraft Project!

Books, movies, television and everything else
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: Currently the Frozen Wastes of Mount Pleasant Michigan

You Are Minecraft Project!

Post by A G Thing »

Anyone who bought Minecraft I recommend going to the page and then signing on and making your custom avatar into a massive statue of blocks. There is a live map that updates every so often and it is very full and cool just to look at! At the time of my post they have over 25,000 Minecraft avatar statues and it is completely free to do (Only one avatar per person though... Sigh!). However the deadline is the 19th of this month unless they raise the money a bit further but they will give everyone a copy of the map and They are presenting it to Notch and the gang!

http://www.youareminecraft.com/#join
"There is only one true answer to any and every question. The rest are just vagaries and obfuscations."
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: Currently the Frozen Wastes of Mount Pleasant Michigan

Re: You Are Minecraft Project!

Post by A G Thing »

Good news as they hit their mark on donations and can now extend the project another month. With this much time there is little reason you could not now build your avatar if you bought the game considering that it is free to join the project. Just go on over and do it... I'll wait right here till you get back! Go on! :)
"There is only one true answer to any and every question. The rest are just vagaries and obfuscations."