Real life fear/horror/madness

Books, movies, television and everything else
Zettaijin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Real life fear/horror/madness

Post by Zettaijin »

You need to get this guy to do the intro...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsMplhjGOQ
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

I think that was actually an anime series. Male teacher turns into female vigilante by night and dresses like the Shadow. I can't remember the name of it though.
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Dapper male lawyer turns into shawled female cocktail-and-cigar addict with a penchant for throwing highballs at dilatory bartenders...

Yeah, that sounds about right actually.

I showed another date the photos and she also said she wants to see me in person as a woman.

The weirdest thing is that all the women wanted to feel my bra. Every. Damn. One.

Seriously?

Put another way, if a woman I know dressed up as a man, I would not be interested in tactile evidence of the verisimilitude of her efforts.

>_<
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

HuManBing wrote:And no, I'm not posting any pictures. You'll have to imagine it for yourself.
Spoilsport :P

Go on... you know you wanna :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Swallow your soul!
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

See below:
VIEW CONTENT:
Freddie-Mercury.jpg
Freddie-Mercury.jpg (18.15 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
Hah! I wish... :(
Last edited by HuManBing on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

I was clearing out some papers and I stumbled across some old character sheets from one time when I tried to introduce EXGirlfriend to 3.5.

I was trying to explain the rules to her but she was busy doing the character portrait in the corner of the sheet. After she was done she showed us her character portrait.

She had drawn the naked upper body of a faceless well-endowed woman with wavy hip-length hair. The only other mark she'd made on the sheet was the character name, "Petra".

I tried to tell her there was more to the game than that, but she started drawing in body jewelry.

HMB: Yeah... you just... keep doing your thing there... :S

I think I'll keep it, mostly as a reminder to myself that I wasn't the only lunatic in the relationship.
Last edited by HuManBing on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

And people look down on guys that draw naked women on their character sheets :P
Swallow your soul!
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

As I recall, that session didn't get very far for her, not least because of the randomness in the 3.5 chargen process. She'd gotten middling dice rolls for her stats and (correctly) observed that this essentially handicapped her character compared to the rest of the group (who had generally gotten better rolls than she did).

At the time, we were DnDers first and foremost, rather than gamers, so we spent the time explaining to her "this is how it is" rather than saying "yes, that's a weakness of the system, let's see how we can fix it".

So it was partially our fault too. But she never came back and the only artifact of her brief sojourn through DnD is a pencil sketch of a large pair of hooters.
Skyrim
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Skyrim »

Manofevil wrote:I think that was actually an anime series. Male teacher turns into female vigilante by night and dresses like the Shadow. I can't remember the name of it though.
The show I am 99.8% sure you speak of is the Canadian adaptation of the Argintinian comic called "Cyber 6". It wasnt anime but did have character disigne done by some Japanese fella. And the teacher was a girl who dressed as a man and somehow fooled EVERYONE around her.

The intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldyavKTIN6Q
"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."
-Last words of Pancho Villa
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Dating three women now.

Woman-1 has also dated other women herself.

Woman-2 is interested in dating me as well as dating another woman. She specifically asked if I'd be open to including Woman-1 in our arrangements.

My organizational skills are not good at the best of times, and this sounds like it could go pear shaped very quickly.

Accordingly, I decided to demonstrate admirable leadership qualities, and leave town for a few weeks. Currently spending the holidays with my brother.
Last edited by HuManBing on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Nice picture, and that's quite the.... situation.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Woman-3 is significantly older than me. She is also a much better shot with a shotgun than I am, which is pretty awesome. In the eventual zombie apocalypse, she's the one who'll save my sorry butt.

Woman-3 has very eclectic tastes in music and actually built some instruments herself. We talked about the band called "Yes" (British progressive rock band). I like their music, and Woman-3 has actually been to one of their concerts.

I asked her when this was, exactly. She responded a certain year.

The year was two decades before I myself had gotten into Yes, and in fact was two years before I was born.

BedrockBrendan
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by BedrockBrendan »

I've had five surgeries and about nine ER visits since January (which is why I haven't been posting here in a while), and this has really brought the concept of a horror check home for me. I think the first thing that I grasped on an intellectual level but failed to really understand is how physical fear and horror are. It is like something is going off in your blood, like someone turned the pressure in your body up or down. I don't want to get into the specifics, but some of the stuff I experienced ( especially during my second surgery) was more in the realm of a horror check.

I also have developed a new appreciation for body horror :)

Edit: make that six surgeries since January.
Last edited by BedrockBrendan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

I have an embarrassing medical problem: I can't remember who my doctor is!
Zettaijin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zettaijin »

This thread should be stickied... no, seriously, try and find me a thread as awesome as this! This thread wins at life.