Extending a little offer to my old Ravenloft friends

Books, movies, television and everything else
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Extending a little offer to my old Ravenloft friends

Post by Steve Miller »

I've just released a little anthology of classic horror stories through NUELOW Games, and I thought I'd extend the same discount to my old Ravenloft friends that I'm offiering visitors to my Terror Titan blog:

You can use this link to download From Dark Corners for 50 percent off the regular price.

BTW, if you squint and turn your head sideways while reading, you might see some of the stories reflected in Ravenloft stuff I did; several of these remain among my favorite tales to re-read.

--Steve Miller
Attachments
darkcorners1220.jpg
darkcorners1220.jpg (15.45 KiB) Viewed 2283 times
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Extending a little offer to my old Ravenloft friends

Post by alhoon »

Did you have a story in the Legends and Tales for Ravenloft? These were cool stories.

I wish I could re-use may pay-pal account. :( I'll have to connect it to a bank account.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

alhoon wrote:Did you have a story in the Legends and Tales for Ravenloft? These were cool stories.

I wish I could re-use may pay-pal account. :( I'll have to connect it to a bank account.
Paypal doesn't work for the RPGNow-related sites? Or does it only work if backed up with a bank account?

I was slated to have a story in the second RL anthology, and it was half-written when I was told the book had been cancelled. Maybe I'll finish that story some day.

If the first in the planned NUELOW "Strange Tales" quartely fiction releases sells decently, perhaps I'll do that for the second or third entry.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

My credit card that was assosiated with Paypal expired. And the bank was on strike when I went to get a new one. Now I'm on vacation and I won't go to the bank for about 2 weeks. And then there's another 2 weeks delay to get the card.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
My DMGuild work!
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

alhoon wrote:My credit card that was assosiated with Paypal expired. And the bank was on strike when I went to get a new one. Now I'm on vacation and I won't go to the bank for about 2 weeks. And then there's another 2 weeks delay to get the card.
Once the current discount ends, I'll see about creating another one that'll last at least through the end of October and put it here. (I was planning on putting the book on sale again toward mid-October anyway, together with a possible second collection, if this one does okay.

If you're still interested when that time comes, you'll still be able to get the book at a cheaper price. (And it will be a Fraternity Exclusive discount, for a time. :) )
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

:shock:
Thanks!
My DMGuild work!
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

alhoon wrote::shock:
Thanks!
It's one of the benefits of being part of a small (REALLY small) publishing operation... I can occassionally do specifically targeted discounts and such for interested parties.

:)