Savage Worlds

Discussing all roleplaying games
Blacklight
Conspirator
Conspirator

Savage Worlds

Post by Blacklight »

So are there any savages out in this neck of the woods.

For those uninitiated Savage Worlds is a role playing system designed to cover multiple genres. It is quick and easy to learn and cheap the core book is only 9.95 and is avliable in most Game Stores.

If interested Head to www.Peginc.com there is a set of free quickstart rules in the download section. I go by the name OSIAdept on the forums there.
Tommy Brownell
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Tommy Brownell »

Oh! Me! Me!

Last night I got hard at work FINALLY converting Ravenloft to Savage Worlds, as I have a friend that likes the setting, I just don't want to run it in any version of D&D.
hidajiremi
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Savage Worlds

Post by hidajiremi »

I'm personally a huge Savage Worlds fan, and I've written an extensive conversion for the setting. PM me if you're interested. :)

Jeremy Puckett
"Children are innocent and love justice, while most adults are wicked and prefer mercy." G.K. Chesterton
herkles
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by herkles »

I am not familiar with the savage world system, can someone explain to me how it works?
herkles
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by herkles »

Oh on another note, what do people think of BRP, the system that powers Call of cthulhu? in particular since both ravenloft and cthulhu have a Victorian era setting.