Comments on "Letters to Old Friends"

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Comments on "Letters to Old Friends"

Post by HuManBing »

Interesting!

A collaborative fiction work! I like this idea! Is it just Rock and Kaitou Kage working on this, or are there going to be more contributors? And is this an ongoing adventure between you as well?

Love to see more!
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

So far it's just KK and me, though I personally wouldn't object if others want in on this. And it is ongoing as long as it continues, I suppose. ^^
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Likewise, if any of the others from the last game want to send letters, that's cool. Kuzan is way, way off in Sri Raji, so letters are about the only way to contact him. I suppose Professor Carter still has a sending stone, but Carter ended up getting ejected to the Astral Plane (the real Astral, not a Ravenloft analog).
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Isabella »

Sending Stone: [tone] The demiplane you dialed is no longer in service. Please hang up and try again.

Carter: ^&*$%^$@!!
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Just to get a frame of reference, I imagine Kuzan's island is about the size of Gibraltar. Yes, I know Gibraltar's not an island, but it feels like it is about the right size and is complete with a big ol' mountain!