The Gothic Journals Bios' - Discussion

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

Y'all know the drill.
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

While discussing the recent passing of the late Micheal Jackson, I joked with a co-worker that given his physical appearance at the end, there may have been something to those old enquirer stories of him being abducted and replaced by aliens. That would be a very amusing storyline for your man and com pany. :lol:
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Oh yeah, I remember those. However I took the message of his song "Leave Me Alone" to heart and I intend to honor that wish. Besides which I don't intend on jumping on the bandwagon. Can't we let the man RIP?
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Oh the bane of the author, poet, and musician alike. That which robs us of our creativity and renders us without words to express ourselves.

Yeah, yeah. Enough of the Shakespearean schtick (okay, one more). Friends, Ravenloftians, countrymen, I need help. I want to finish the bios' before I go on to continue the journals' and the actual stories, but I've got a really bad case of WRITER'S BLOCK!! So I'm asking if there's anything in particular you guys want addressed in the bios'? Questions you have? Hell, I'll go into mechanics and numbers at this point. I just need a starting point.