The Fall of House Pancrazio OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Irving the Meek »

Gaah, I stopped following the OOC thread. Listening now. Tuke's got a decent Open Locks score, can work over the priest for info as a social-skills monster as needed, or provide the standard madic-music backup. (Although with Tuke, it's a standup comedy routine... bards with Perform(buffoonery) are interesting.... I've got a nice supply of alchemical goodies, so assuming I don't run in terror I can burninate as needed, or immobilize a target for Tristan to blast.
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Okay, I'm going to leave whether Harold goes to the tomb or the mansion up to you guys. One level 2 Sorcerer with a heavy crossbow and a wand of Colour Spray on offer! Any takers? Where will I be most useful?
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Griselda probably wouldn't want for the company, Rock - we've hardly gotten a chance to play with you much. And maybe you can figure out a way to drag the Pancazio's only servant(!) to the tomb.
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

I actually feel bad about Chapter 1. I think Harold will be best used at the house. I look at Miss Phebe's "tutor" as a very important figure in this story. That I screwed up and divided the party is a error I hope to fix in the future.

Tho, the unexpected acts of my players is what makes this fun for me.

i have received enough PM's to know that you cats are enjoying the story (despite my erratic and sometimes absent posts).

Please PM me on things you see as areas I can improve; individual PC motivations, things each of you would like to see in this adventure (i plan to take you all to 20th level and beyond! ask Lord skybolt, i took a table top PC of his from 2nd to 19th)
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

JMaytr wrote:I actually feel bad about Chapter 1. I think Harold will be best used at the house. I look at Miss Phebe's "tutor" as a very important figure in this story. That I screwed up and divided the party is a error I hope to fix in the future.
Don't worry too much about it. Live, learn and move on with things. ^^ And the house, it is.
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Great galumphin' Jehosiphat. I actually have to plan out a character progression for Tuke? (and help Agna come up with one?) I haven't even a clue...
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

This is ravenloft....I'd plan on surviving....I have laid a couple of plot lines out that should foreshadow the future...
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
Griselda
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Griselda »

I can't begin to imagine Agna at 20th level, much less plot any course for her beyond surviving day to day. Maybe in a couple chapters, something will start to suggest itself...
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Griselda wrote:I can't begin to imagine Agna at 20th level, much less plot any course for her beyond surviving day to day. Maybe in a couple chapters, something will start to suggest itself...

Epic cooking! Masterwork cleaning jobs!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Griselda
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Griselda »

*whap*

Alexandria is not that far from OH, monkeyboy :twisted:
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Griselda wrote:*whap*

Alexandria is not that far from OH, monkeyboy :twisted:

Heheheheheh....epic scolding!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Okay, popping the lid. Let's have a look. Get ready.....

PathOfDreams
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by PathOfDreams »

we leave the rest up to Jmaytr right
The Fall of House Pancrazio
Goran Pancrazio - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=165152
Ghosts of Gauntcliff
Petrie MacLugash - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=339286
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Yup. Pretty much. Don't mind me, I'm sitting with the unconscious priest, eating peanuts and watching the show. Sometimes it's good to be the fool...
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Oh yes it is fun to sit back and watch the show . Especially when your split from the party :twisted: . I prefer to be close to the action so I can react to it as it happens if at all possible .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .