A new offering from NUELOW Games of possible interest.

Books, movies, television and everything else
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

A new offering from NUELOW Games of possible interest.

Post by Steve Miller »

Hi everyone... I've compiled another little anthology for NUELOW Games that I think might be books fans of Ravenloft would be interested in.

Shadows Over Texas: Three Pulp Fiction Horror Classics Set in the Lone Star State by Robert E. Howard. In my opinion, Howard remains the unconquered master of the frenetic, action-filled horror story, and thus his stories make for better D&D fiction than most of those who write honest-to-God gaming tie-in fiction. "Black Wind Blowing," one of the three stories in this book is almost begging to be adapted as a RPG horror scenario... and "The Horror from the Mound" has probably been enacted by hapless PCs on many occassions. (Rounding out the book is "The Man On the Ground" and a preface by yours truly.)

(And if anyone would want to WRITE a game adaptation of "Black Wind Blowing" for the d20 System, I know a publisher who would be very interested in taking a look at it. :D )
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: A new offering from NUELOW Games of possible interest.

Post by Steve Miller »

The horror collections "Shadows of Texas," "Names in the Black Book," "White Fell and Other Stories," and "From Dark Corners," as well as anthologies featuring non-horror fiction by Robert E. Howard' are currently on sale for 30% off, in memory of his too-early death.

Click here to check 'em out at DriveThruFiction. (Also, all my earnings on the sale of these books will go to cover a large medical expense I racked up this past week... so you will get some good reading AND my gratitude with each purchase.)