Page 249 of 277
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 am
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:Ewan Galandel is prepared to take a 5 step back and fire at the guards he won't kill them but he will maim them horribly.
Like shooting them in the sword arm or in the knee.
This should be interesting.
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:59 am
by RocEter
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:02 am
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:
Well, you do have favored enemy:humans.
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:11 am
by RocEter
indeed but he isn't stupid. He is in a city full humans and killing 6 six guards isn't the smartest thing in the world. Especially with his friends right there, although I am sure Dofur and Thora might help him.
That and he has his wife to think about...
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 am
by ewancummins
Initiative.
Just as you have been prepping for a fight, so have they.
I need a roll to see who goes first.
They go on a 7.
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:47 am
by RocEter
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 am
by ewancummins
Okay, you go first.
Roll any attacks, damage, etc.
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 am
by RocEter
okay but first, how far is the front door from parlor?
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 am
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:okay but first, how far is the front door from parlor?
It's down a short hall, a sort of anetroom. Maybe fifteen feet.
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 am
by RocEter
Excellent, the plan is to move outside to avoid unnecessary damage to the house or any one else. As well as funnel them through the front door, making it easier to maim them.
I should also point out at that when I joined the game, Galandel was only 10 years shy of being considered middle aged for elves. He really is old..
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 am
by ewancummins
The guards just did 17 points damage. That puts you at -1.
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 am
by RocEter
sweet! This should be real interesting! Guess his luck finally ran out eh?
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 am
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:sweet! This should be real interesting! Guess his luck finally ran out eh?
Well, he isn't dead, although he is definitely dying.
We'll have to see
if the other PCs intervene. They may not. Who knows? That first round was just you and the gendarmes, but now I really have to 'freeze scene' and give the other guys a chance to act.
To keep you from being bored in the coming rounds (assuming there is more combat) , I'll let you take over Baelmus and do his rolls. Is that something you'd like to do? He's a wolf with animal intelligence, and should be played as such, but he is also very loyal to you. Your call- will he run away or keep fighting? Something else?
NOTE- edited a post to reflect how you took down the captain. It was an arm shot, not the leg.
NOTE TO ADAM, RAFE, BROCK, TARLYN-
Your PCs hear the ruckus. All but Dofur can see some of it. They can act now. Just declare actions and
include an initiative roll. If you are casting a spell, attacking, or doing anything else that might require dice rolls- roll now, please.
Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:18 am
by RocEter
Yes will see what the party does.
Sure I will continue to attack as Baelmus.
not sure what his adjust stats would be as a Rangers animal companion not as tough as druids would be, but tougher then your average Wolf for sure.
Just in case the party doesn't decided to intervene.. I will have start thinking of a new character, if one could even be introduced at this point in time.
If they do intervene, Galandel's handaxe should be more then to pay any fines, I think it is master work quality I don't remember.
If was only one level hire, I could have the leadership feat. Then his wife would be a druid and start casting all kinds of spells.

Re: Mists over the Musarde OOC
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 am
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:Yes will see what the party does.
Sure I will continue to attack as Baelmus.
not sure what his adjust stats would be as a Rangers animal companion not as tough as druids would be, but tougher then your average Wolf for sure.
Just in case the party doesn't decided to intervene.. I will have start thinking of a new character, if one could even be introduced at this point in time.
If they do intervene, Galandel's handaxe should be more then to pay any fines, I think it is master work quality I don't remember.
If was only one level hire, I could have the leadership feat. Then his wife would be a druid and start casting all kinds of spells.

Indeed.
We'll see what happens.
If he does die, yes, I will let you play a new guy for the end of the chapter. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the last part of the game just because of some unlucky dice rolls and an unforeseen situation that got out of hand for your PC.