Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:17 am
This is the OOC thread for the new Birthright PbP game.
First a quick Q&A for interested parties-
What is the Tuornen campaign?
It is a fantasy action, intrigue, and kingdom-building game run with the AD&D 2E rules and the Birthright campaign setting.
Is this a sequel to Mists over the Musarde or Realms of Dread?
No.
Why hasn’t there been open recruitment on this site?
The roster filled up very quickly.
Can new players still join?
Not at the moment, but I may announce open recruitment if multiple players postpone or bail out due to busy schedules. I don’t want to exclude anybody, but I can’t run a dozen or more players at once.
Lurkers are certainly welcome!
edit-
PC Death- If your guy dies, barring some incredible miracle; he’s D-E-A-D.
At that point, one of three things happens with you as a player:
1. You take a break and somebody else comes in to play a new PC.
2. You are granted a new PC slot. Roll up a new guy with my advice and consent.
3. I rule that no new PCs are to be introduced at that time; the slot remains empty till I decide it should be filled.
Waiting list: If anyone wants to get on the waiting list, go ahead and post to that effect in the OOC thread. If approved, I will add your name to the list.
LIST-
Ben
Alhoon
First a quick Q&A for interested parties-
What is the Tuornen campaign?
It is a fantasy action, intrigue, and kingdom-building game run with the AD&D 2E rules and the Birthright campaign setting.
Is this a sequel to Mists over the Musarde or Realms of Dread?
No.
Why hasn’t there been open recruitment on this site?
The roster filled up very quickly.
Can new players still join?
Not at the moment, but I may announce open recruitment if multiple players postpone or bail out due to busy schedules. I don’t want to exclude anybody, but I can’t run a dozen or more players at once.
Lurkers are certainly welcome!
edit-
PC Death- If your guy dies, barring some incredible miracle; he’s D-E-A-D.
At that point, one of three things happens with you as a player:
1. You take a break and somebody else comes in to play a new PC.
2. You are granted a new PC slot. Roll up a new guy with my advice and consent.
3. I rule that no new PCs are to be introduced at that time; the slot remains empty till I decide it should be filled.
Waiting list: If anyone wants to get on the waiting list, go ahead and post to that effect in the OOC thread. If approved, I will add your name to the list.
LIST-
Ben
Alhoon