As ever, this is the place for all out-of-character discussions, observations, lamentations, temptations, ruminations and the odd assassinations.
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:24 pm
by Kaitou Kage
If I may, I'd like to suggest we actively cooperate and communicate a little more on the OOC side during combats this time around Last time we ran into some serious snags because we didn't coordinate well and I think a lot of that can be avoided if we actually talk to each other OOC this time.
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:33 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
SECONDED!
>_<; No more near-death experiences due to bad or lack of communication, please ...
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 pm
by Isabella
The second floor!
So you all don't walk into the wrong room on accident.
[You may still walk into the wrong room on purpose.]
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 pm
by Cronax
f I may, I'd like to suggest we actively cooperate and communicate a little more on the OOC side during combats this time around
Definitely. Comparing the balance playtests to the final combat encounters in EoA, I think the biggest tactics issue was a lack of focused fire. Having 2 untouched enemies and 1 dead one is a far superior situation to having 3 wounded enemies at the end of the PC round.
But first, lets see if we can bury Tomas under a pile of bags.
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:39 pm
by DocBeard
I bet I can get away with using Divine Strength as a utility power...
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 pm
by yalenusveler
Tomas has help!
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 pm
by Isabella
Spoilsport.
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 am
by Nerit
Boy did I show up late to the party!
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:32 am
by DocBeard
I didn't know you knew French, Nerit. Are you fluent? I've studied enough Latin that I can usually get the gist of a statement if I'm looking at it the right way.
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:24 pm
by Gonzoron of the FoS
that newspaper is seven flavors of awesome.
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:30 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:that newspaper is seven flavors of awesome.
QFT
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm
by Gonzoron of the FoS
I realize the Chateau is in fine condition, and not run down, but I'd still like to propose this for the soundtrack:
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:I realize the Chateau is in fine condition, and not run down, but I'd still like to propose this for the soundtrack:
"YOU...ARE...ALL...WEIRDOS."
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm
by NeoTiamat
Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:I realize the Chateau is in fine condition, and not run down, but I'd still like to propose this for the soundtrack:
Yes, but you do remember that the PCs have only just moved in?