Quoth the Raven

Discussing all things Ravenloft
ScS of the Fraternity

Quoth the Raven

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

Greetings all,
As we all bask in the beautiful summer sun with our friends and family, our thoughts must inevitably drift to the cold mists of the demiplane of dread.

This October the Fraternity of Shadows will be releasing the 16th issue of Quoth the Raven. This year we’re going to shake things up... by doing exactly the same thing we’ve done every year!
Your friendly neighbourhood Fraternity is soliciting articles for the netbook. We’re looking for articles, adventures, and all manner of magic and mayhem. Send us your artworks, your short stories, your poor huddled monsters.

We’ll be accepting submissions until October, and we’ll be accepting previously approved submissions up until the end. So if you’re looking for fame, fortune and the admiration of millions, submit your article to your favourite Fraternity member.

Just remember, penmanship counts

ScS
Evil Reigns!!!!
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by DocBeard »

Is there any kind of theme to the issue? I am having a bit of trouble deciding on an idea.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

:) Goody!

All editions accepted, right?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
whalejudge
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Quoth the Raven

Post by whalejudge »

Sounds good. I'm new here; whom do we submit them to?
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

Hi again,

The Fraternity is chosing a theme for this upcomming issue of Quoth the Raven. Just as every year, we will be using the traditional method; we got Socko good and drunk and fed him a index cards each marked with a possible theme. Soon, the fabric softener will work its magic and our new theme will be delivered.

[Socko:] Bleachh!

And the theme is....

Darkened Corners
Small domains and obliettes.

As always, articles on all subjects will be accepted.

Remember, you can submit your articles to any of the members of the fraternity. My email is isawtheraven@hotmail.com

And remember, the last person to submit has to clean up Socko's mess.
Evil Reigns!!!!
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Be happy the staff isn;t letting Drusilla edit the book, you'd get all sorts of crazy things going on, like pages that come to life in your sleep and try to eat you.

Scary thought...

I look forward to reading the new QtR when it comes out :)
Swallow your soul!