Page 1 of 1

LFG Ravenloft PBP Campaign

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2025 3:30 pm
by Lord Soth
Hello all. I’d like to join a Ravenloft PBP campaign. Ideally, I’m looking for the following:

1) The AD&D/Arthaus version of Ravenloft, not 5E.
2) Set around 735 BC and leading into the events of the Grand Conjunction (Honestly, I’d love to play through as many published 2E adventures as possible).
3) Using any of the following rules: AD&D 2E, AD&D + Skills & Powers, D&D 3.5, Pathfinder 1E, Castles & Crusades, Shadowdark, or Old-School Essentials.

Re: LFG Ravenloft PBP Campaign

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2025 11:27 am
by Teravala
Lord Soth wrote: Tue Apr 08, 2025 3:30 pm Hello all. I’d like to join a Ravenloft PBP campaign. Ideally, I’m looking for the following:

1) The AD&D/Arthaus version of Ravenloft, not 5E.
2) Set around 735 BC and leading into the events of the Grand Conjunction (Honestly, I’d love to play through as many published 2E adventures as possible).
3) Using any of the following rules: AD&D 2E, AD&D + Skills & Powers, D&D 3.5, Pathfinder 1E, Castles & Crusades, Shadowdark, or Old-School Essentials.
I am actively running a converted version of the Hyskosa's Hexad adventure in 3.5 for my IRL group, but I'd love to participate in this if you'd be okay with having an absolute AD&D/2E novice at the table. I have never played any edition before 3e, but I've always wanted to learn, and would love the chance to be a player instead of a forever DM. Not sure if you wanted to be a player or to run a game, but either way I'd be interested in you either put something together or if you have found a game looking for more players?