Page 67 of 146
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:27 pm
by Nerit
Now that I think of it, a graveyard might be better in daylight hours, so morning for that. Streambed we can investigate tonight?
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm
by lostboy
Just a heads up that I'll be away Thursday to Sunday as heading to Cornwall for some surf and drinking related fun. I'll be able to post sporadically although my phone does have a nasty habit of double posting here for some reason.
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:06 am
by Nerit
So, for all those curious (no one): the past few representations have been showing Nerit in green after I kept describing her in white. Well, I found a passage
dictating she wear green! So, you were right and I was wrong

. Luckily green is my favorite color!
When attending services, lay worshipers are expected to dress entirely in white, while clergy don ceremonial robes of green with white trim; the wider the visible trim, the higher the anchorite’s position within the church. Anchorites are not required to don priestly vestments unless performing ceremonies, though many often do.
Anyway, all it means is an arbitrary adjective change

. *Scuttles off.*
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:23 am
by Kaitou Kage
I am back from vacation! And from hanging out with Nerit and Nathan! Good times all around! And now I have to figure out what's been going on so I can post.
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Good to have you back, and I hope you had fun. ^^ We've struck ghost while investigating the riverbank - a non-hostile ghost, so far.
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:53 pm
by DocBeard
Honestly its not like clerical orders don't mix things up for identification purposes. Green would be a bit easier to wear while traveling though, I admit.
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 pm
by The Whistler
Rock wrote:Good to have you back, and I hope you had fun. ^^ We've struck ghost while investigating the riverbank - a non-hostile ghost, so far.
Can I please induct "struck ghost" into English language conventional usage, somehow?
"...There's ghost in them thar hills!"
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 am
by Cronax
Candygram.
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:49 pm
by yalenusveler
Just a heads up. I've got a plot meeting tonight (Thursday) through Sunday afternoon. I've got internet access, so I should be posting, but it might not be until around 12 or 1am EST.
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:09 pm
by NeoTiamat
For general information:
I only consider actions Readied until your next post. If you wish to maintain a Readied action beyond the next post, then you need to restate in red-text and such that you are Readying an Action (again).
The rationale for this is that maintaining the kind of keyed up fever-pitch necessary to hit things immediately is not something you can do for very long. Also, I don't want to look through six pages of thread in order to find an action you readied last week.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:34 pm
by NeoTiamat
Quick poll: For reasons of clarity, I like to give each group in the combats it's own color. I've got a question for you. Which of the following colors do you guys like, and which hurt your eyes / you can't see?
Dark Red
Red
Orange
Brown
Yellow
Green
Olive
Cyan
Blue
Dark Blue
Indigo
Violet
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:47 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Dark red, blue, and indigo would be tiresome with the skin I'm using. Dark blue and brown aren't super-great either. Yellow shows up well, but I doubt I would enjoy reading a whole post in that color.
Cyan is nice; so is olive, which is a little surprising to me. I wouldn't have guessed it would contrast as nicely as it does.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:12 pm
by NeoTiamat
I'll note that for me, red, orange, brown, green, olive, and violet are the most easily visible, and dark blue and blue the worst.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Dark blue is bad; Dark red is also kind of annoying. The rest look great.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 pm
by The Whistler
Dark blue and blue are iffy (blue less so), but I'm cool with the rest.