Page 62 of 146

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 am
by Kaitou Kage
We have to get to Poincare first. If we keep getting slowed, that'll never happen.

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:41 pm
by Nerit
Well is there some way to fix that? I don't know.

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 am
by The Whistler
Visiting family at the moment, so posting may be light through Monday night...sorry for the comparative radio silence!

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 pm
by Nerit
Oh, that's a good point. I have a midterm Tuesday and class until 6:30pm. So expect a late post after Monday/Tues. At least we're not in combat.

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 am
by NeoTiamat
Also, I keep forgetting!

Rock! Nice poem. :D The most impressive invocation a Tenser's Floating Disc has ever recieved, I think.

2 RT.

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:59 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Thank you very much! ^^

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 pm
by Nerit
I have nooo idea what Tomas is getting at :? .

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:37 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Nerit wrote:I have nooo idea what Tomas is getting at :? .
Now you know how WE feel! :lucas:

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:55 pm
by DocBeard
What's confusing? I'm just asking Charles if we missed anything.

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
DocBeard wrote:Tomas tries very hard not to frown at Nerit's sudden...after all, everyone responds to battle differently. She couldn't possibly think that anyone at the Chateau would...well, alright, Cyrus might if he could benefit from it, but plenty of Ezrans had weirder skills than Nerit's.
I am guessing that this is the part Nerit is referring to...anyway, it's the part that confuses me. It seems like Tomas is wondering if Nerit is worried that her unusual abilities will be seen in a negative light and/or used against her by other people at the Chateau, but it's pretty elliptical (literally, in this case ;)).

My previous is referring to Nerit's penchant for difficult-to-interpret statements...now it is her turn to wonder! :lucas:

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 pm
by Kaitou Kage
*sniffs dramatically* Cyrus? An opportunistic criminal? You wound me, good sir! :P

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 pm
by Nerit
You insult me so! I rely only on ambiguities and obscurities, never trailings! Why, that's cheap!

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm
by DocBeard
Cheap just means people wanna buy you, honey.~

And right, sorry. Tomas was mostly referring to Nerit's bad mood; he figures that Nerit, having witch like powers among a sect of crazy witch burners, might be a little paranoid.

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Nerit wrote:You insult me so! I rely only on ambiguities and obscurities, never trailings! Why, that's cheap!
"Trailings", eh? I rather like that coinage.

But from the point of view of your interlocutor, it comes out to six of one and a half-dozen of the other, doesn't it? ;)

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 pm
by NeoTiamat
And that, my friends, brings a close to this tale. You would have to kill Richard to keep him silent at this moment, and I don't think that is a place we want to go to now. What happens now is in the hands of Bastion Pineau and the Marquis.

Moderators, if you would be so kind as to close the thread.