Page 7 of 327

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:58 pm
by Adam
ewancummins wrote:Still waiting on Adam for the caves update, but I've gone ahead and sent the necessary PMs to move the palace/castle scenes forward a bit.

Feel free to post, everyone.
Guess I'm not sure what you're needing from me. Cormac's falling back behind the Huntsman and, if a goblin or something peeks his nose out, he's going to put an arrow into it.

I've been waiting for you to update, lol.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:26 am
by VAN
Sorry for the absence guys I have tonsillitis and the last days had really high fever I will try to post later today or tomorrow..

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:01 pm
by Varrus the Ethical
Ouch! Get well soon! Roald would feel sad without a jester. :cry:

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:18 pm
by VAN
I'm better now, but had 4 days with really high fever and couldn't get at the computer. Now I plan to get on daily basis as before :)

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am
by ewancummins
surprise H
[dice]0[/dice]


Surprise C

[dice]1[/dice]
Surprise G

[dice]2[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 am
by ewancummins
Update-

• I posted a quick update and summary for everybody.

• Brock and JMatyr-- if you guys want to RP your full conversation, do so. Otherwise just post whatever summaries you like.


• Varrus and Van-- You may RP your conversation and planning, or skip to other actions. No one will stop you leaving the castle, since you may credibly claim to be on the duke's business. Gotta collect more toys.


• RocEter and Adam-
• If you wish to post in between DM-set scenes, feel free to do so at this juncture. Summarize or get flowery as you please. You can use this time to converse with NPCs (Adam), explore the hills, show your PCs' inner thoughts, or whatever. I trust your judgment.

• Tarlyn-- Is Dominica going back to her place? Check your PM box in a couple of mikes. Got some gather intel results for you.


Upcoming Scenes:

• I plan to do a coronation scene at the cathedral in Haes. All noble/ socially important PCs will be invited.
• If you have an important position, a patent of nobility, a blood mark, a famous name, or some demonstrable bloodline powers and a good story you make the cut.

• As the Duke's Fool, Filbert is invited. Actual foolery is not considered socially appropriate on such a solemn occasion, of course.

• PCs that make the guest list may bring one additional guest or lackey.
• It's going to be packed in the cathedral.



• There will be an inn rendezvous scene for Cormac and the Huntsman.



• Pcs not at the inn or the cathedral will get their own mini scenes, based on player choices.

• Sound agreeable to all?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 am
by VAN
Sounds good to me.
So I keep RPing with Roald at the thread or to a different one? I would like to do 2 things before the ceremony: Go to the toymaker's house and (till get there Filbert will try to get to know a bit better Roald) and 2nd try to make a list with the toys that were given away. If there isn't time will just go to the toymaker's house.

If Varrus wants Filbert can invite him at the ceremony.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 am
by steveflam
Fine by me.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 am
by VAN
When will be the coronation? Tonight or tomorrow?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 pm
by Varrus the Ethical
VAN wrote:Sounds good to me.
So I keep RPing with Roald at the thread or to a different one? I would like to do 2 things before the ceremony: Go to the toymaker's house and (till get there Filbert will try to get to know a bit better Roald) and 2nd try to make a list with the toys that were given away. If there isn't time will just go to the toymaker's house.

If Varrus wants Filbert can invite him at the ceremony.

Why Filbert! People would talk!

Just kidding, it's fine, Van.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 pm
by JMaytr
Devlin would allow Roald into the cathederal based on the note from his father. After all, Devlin HAS provided the traveler with a room in the castle and food for his belly....like any GOOD host would.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:44 pm
by VAN
I kinda thought that might be weird but is a way to have ur PC at the coronation... So it's outing time! haha

But JMaytr idea is better, Roald can be invited by Devlin so will be ok.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:50 pm
by steveflam
Dominica is heading to the Dwarfs!

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:When will be the coronation? Tonight or tomorrow?
Tonight.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:18 pm
by RocEter
Roald peers down at Filbert. "So, do you happen to have a lockpick on your person? Or do I need to start battering things down?"
Racism against the halfpint smooth.. Why not kick in the small window and push him through? He should be small enough... :lol:


Ewan, I will wait until the Huntsman and Cormac meet up again at the Inn before posting.