Page 60 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Ok from home then cannot do it now.
NP. That may give ALhoon a chance to post first, which makes as much sense as anything.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:02 pm
by ewancummins
I WILL POST UPDATES FOR ALFONSE AND TITUS as soon as I know from the two players how they'd like me to proceed,

No rush.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:04 pm
by ewancummins
init


FILD

[dice]0[/dice]


BARTH THE BULLY

[dice]1[/dice]

I am giving a situation minus one (lower being better) to the gnome's init roll. He won't get a surprise round, but his fake out might confuse Barth for a few seconds.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:05 pm
by alhoon
Ah... a fight. :)

He tried to rob Fild of his shirt, didn't he? I'm not beating someone cause Fild's angry I hope.
Well, too late anyway. Fild is too angry to short it out.
He bluffs and plays dumb to confuse that guy as explained in the IC post, trying to get him by surprise. Then he attacks.

Want me to roll bluff Ewan? Or attack roll?
In any case, it'll be a d20, so...

[dice]0[/dice]

EDIT: Meh... I didn't see your post.
Well, he goes first.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 pm
by ewancummins
Good, but Barth has seen such tricks before.

he will attempt to slam the little guy down, using the gnome's own momentum against him.
OVERBEARING ATTACK
no damage but success will place the gnome flat on the ground, in a bad position.

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:07 pm
by alhoon
MWAHAHAHA!

Should I roll again, or we keep that 17?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:07 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Ah... a fight. :)

He tried to rob Fild of his shirt, didn't he? I'm not beating someone cause Fild's angry I hope.
Well, too late anyway. Fild is too angry to short it out.
He bluffs and plays dumb to confuse that guy as explained in the IC post, trying to get him by surprise. Then he attacks.

Want me to roll bluff Ewan? Or attack roll?
In any case, it'll be a d20, so...

[dice]222745:0[/dice]

EDIT: Meh... I didn't see your post.
Well, he goes first.
Okay, Fil'ds noggin connects even as Barth grabs him for a slam.
Barth scuks wind, falls back.

Fight continues.

We can roll it out here and then post in game.

Gem will be freaking out, barking and growling. Van's PC may or may not wish to keep his dog under control.


ROUND TWO

INIT GNOME

[dice]0[/dice]

INIT BARTH

[dice]1[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:08 pm
by ewancummins
Barth tries to SIT on the gnome.

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:08 pm
by ewancummins
Tricky little gnome is too quick.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:12 pm
by ewancummins
Your action, ALhoon.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:14 pm
by alhoon
Mock him of course and do what every respectable gnome pit fighter would do: Strike UNDER the belt. And don't pretend you don't understand what I mean...

[dice]0[/dice]

EDIT: Meh... probably a miss. Thac0 20 without weapons.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:15 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Mock him of course and do what every respectable gnome pit fighter would do: Strike UNDER the belt. And don't pretend you don't understand what I mean...

[dice]222753:0[/dice]

THACOP 20 -9
= 11
Does he have an STR bonus?
If not, the gross extra belly flap of Barth protects the man's junk from gnome fists.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:15 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Mock him of course and do what every respectable gnome pit fighter would do: Strike UNDER the belt. And don't pretend you don't understand what I mean...

[dice]222753:0[/dice]

EDIT: Meh... probably a miss. Thac0 20 without weapons.
Belly flab armor to the rescue.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm
by Adam
I'll come down and chat with Damien for the time being.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:20 pm
by alhoon
Nope. Nada. Clear thac0 20.