Page 57 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:55 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
They confiscate (for now) her locksmith's tools.
And somebody advises her to see about joining the locksmith's guild

Bahhahahaahahahahahahahhaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one

:gabrielle:

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:05 pm
by alhoon
Actually, I will go dirty here...
Can Fild hide the coins in his boots? Before he's thrown in the pits?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:19 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Actually, I will go dirty here...
Can Fild hide the coins in his boots? Before he's thrown in the pits?

He's small, so he might be able to do this at some point when the lighting is bad and no tall folks are looking down at him.

I'll give him a DEX minus 2 chance of success. Roll d20.
Failure sends coins rolling across the floor, advertising that he was trying to stash cash. And if the pit denizens notice that...

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:20 pm
by steveflam
Gertie will pay for herself and Tom to have better accomodations.

Also, speak Thief's cant to make a "contact"

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:22 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Gertie will pay for herself and Tom to have better accomodations.

Also, speak Thief's cant to make a "contact"
Gaol is a good place for that.

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:25 pm
by ewancummins
Guards do not catch one that she is up to anything.
(Wis check failed)
VIEW CONTENT:
Didn't closely inspect HER boots, either.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:32 pm
by alhoon
[dice]0[/dice]
:evil: :evil:
If it wasn't for that -2, I would totally have done it.
OK, what happened? Did it happen in the pit? My intention was to do it before being thrown there but I don't know if I had the chance.
Since money are being spilt, if Fild is in the pit when it happens... a brawl would start as he would kick and punch people to get his money.
So long for playing it good for the guards and magistrate... sorry guys.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:35 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:[dice]222673:0[/dice]
Oh.

That's gonna get described in the post.

I think I have enough the start.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:35 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:[dice]222673:0[/dice]
:evil: :evil:
If it wasn't for that -2, I would totally have done it.
OK, what happened? Did it happen in the pit? My intention was to do it before being thrown there but I don't know if I had the chance.
Since money are being spilt, if Fild is in the pit when it happens... a brawl would start as he would kick and punch people to get his money.
So long for playing it good for the guards and magistrate... sorry guys.
Happens before he gets into the pit.

Will post IC soon.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 pm
by alhoon
Life is SO unfair some times.
What's the laws on blaspheming? He'll accuse the Gods in Gnomish.

Oh, didn't happen in the Pits? OK then, the Gods will have to endure less insults.
A pity, in a way. I was gearing for a brawl... sure, it could have turned bad real quick. I know, I know. But it's a good way of letting up steam when Gods play jokes with your money.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 pm
by steveflam
ewan, for purposes of making contact, better in the pits?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:02 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Life is SO unfair some times.
What's the laws on blaspheming? He'll accuse the Gods in Gnomish.

Oh, didn't happen in the Pits? OK then, the Gods will have to endure less insults.
A pity, in a way. I was gearing for a brawl... sure, it could have turned bad real quick. I know, I know. But it's a good way of letting up steam when Gods play jokes with your money.
Well, it happened near the Pit.

Let's say a 1 in 6 chance a coin was lost, rolling into the Pit.

On a 1
[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:03 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:ewan, for purposes of making contact, better in the pits?
Maybe.

Not cleaner or safer.

But more people, more contact opportunities.

She might meet somebody in an adjacent cell, up top.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:39 am
by VAN
Tom will try to notice armed men and who might be dangerous or good for contact
Observation:
[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:42 am
by alhoon
Tom is probably distracted by Fild's money rolling on the floor.

Can Fild take of his boots, throw the money in, and wear them again?