Page 57 of 146
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 am
by Kaitou Kage
To make sure this is seen, I am going to break the forums. Apologies for screen stretching!

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:21 am
by Nerit
That turned out rather nicely! I like the closed-in Victorian feel (they were big on heavy patterns and deep colors).
Durr, that reminds me! I was busy doing my own image while you were doing yours on Livestream!
http://earthsprite.com/art/MirrorWoman-Bust.jpg
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:49 am
by lostboy
Nice work all round

(the art I mean, the combat is goign less well... well from my perspective anyway)
So at -12 i get to do nothing except make a death saving throw this round right?
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 am
by yalenusveler
Used healing spirit on you, so no worries there. It brings you up to 0, then surge+3 back.
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 am
by lostboy
Thanks dude!
Err do I get a turn then? sorry being thick....
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 am
by NeoTiamat
lostboy wrote:Thanks dude!
Err do I get a turn then? sorry being thick....
Yes you do.
Art looks
niiiiiice (expect more gushing when I'm not busily getting ready to go to classes)
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:02 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I like all the artwork. Compliments to our devoted artists. ^^
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:53 am
by Cronax
Err do I get a turn then? sorry being thick....
Yes, but keep in mind that you fell over, so you'll need to use your move action to stand back up.
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:50 am
by lostboy
I think "fell over" is a bit harsh, more like pounded into unconsciousness on the floor by magical icicles thrown by people who just dontt appreciate Nicholas' talents..
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Folks, I think we may soon arrive at the "run like bunnies" part of the program...any suggestions for what we should try to achieve at a minimum before considering retreat? It might be nice to put whatever is in that rowboat at the bottom of the lake, for example.
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:21 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Are we losing that badly? o_o
Um, the offer of my lobbing a Shock Sphere is still on the table. I have Expeditious Retreat and Dimension Door standing by for movement necessities, and as many Magic Missiles and Clouds of Daggers as the enemy can eat.
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 pm
by DocBeard
Well, we took on a bunch of cold using enemies on ice, the party split despite learning what a bad idea that was last fight, and we've spent the whole fight trying to keep Nerit and Celeste from dieing so the enemy's had tons of time to pellet us with artillery, and most of our daily power rolls have failed.
The thing is, as good as these guys are at immobilizing us, I dunno how we're going to get out. I think we let Neo's time limit trick us into going unprepared-not that there was much to prepare with since we don't have the cash for rituals or potions.
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:37 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Well, at this point we are without action points or daily powers, we've (probably) made a good start on going through our encounter powers (Darius has used all of his, 'tho he has been unusually busy), several of us are bloodied and none of our opponents are, and we face making an attack across difficult terrain (in a strategic sense, not the game sense) in the face of artillery with a brute to cover for them.
I doubt they can kill us, if we don't stick around, but I am not all that sanguine about being able to kill them unless we make it a true "kill or die" proposition.
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 pm
by DocBeard
I think Agale's got some tricks left up his sleeve. Kerrian and lostboy are doing a good job keeping us up.
I dunno, let's see here. How is everyone doing, powers and other tricks-wise?
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:50 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
I've got Foesnare, which, as a 1st level encounter power, is somewhat lacking in awesomeness, and my at-wills.
BTW, if you are a) flanking and b) within 5 squares of Darius and c) hit something, let me know so I can use my Panther Spirit Armor daily ability--you'll gain HP equal to half your damage.