Page 56 of 146

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
How about pushing it on top of Poincare?

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 am
by The Whistler
Is that actually a rules-legal thing to do? Because if it is, it is definitely happening. So hard.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 am
by Cronax
No dice there. Only tiny creatures can end their movement in another creature's space. Also, keep in mind that restrained targets are not only immobilized, but immune to forced movement while the effect persists.

Is the Dr. still prone? her actions mention standing, but she's still listed as such.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:22 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I hope she's standing, because if she's still prone, I missed her on that last attack. o_o

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 am
by Kaitou Kage
As before, Whistler, Cyrus benefits most from being in melee. He has one ranged attack and it's a reasonable one but not as good as his other powers.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:47 am
by NeoTiamat
Blame it on the DM being sleep-deprived and hurrying the post.

Poincare is standing, she is not prone. Rock, is the Force Orb a high range spell?

The Weird's save I did not roll, I shall do so now: 15. So it saves.

Also, note that if you're restrained, then Nicolas can't slide you guys around, Cronax is right there.

Anything else I've forgotten? (Also, everyone, do me a favor and finish your posts *before* 9:30 PM EST, to avoid this kind of hurried rush to post again)

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Force Orb has a range of 20; I checked before casting. And the WW and Poincare are within 20 squares of where Lia is. Aren't they ...? o_o

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 pm
by Cronax
You forgot to have the Water Weird slip on the ice.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:23 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Cronax wrote:You forgot to have the Water Weird slip on the ice.
Why I do believe that is the quote of the day! :D

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 pm
by NeoTiamat
Cronax wrote:You forgot to have the Water Weird slip on the ice.
It's got Ice Walk, being an elemental exemplar of ice and water.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 pm
by Nerit
NeoTiamat wrote:(Also, everyone, do me a favor and finish your posts *before* 9:30 PM EST, to avoid this kind of hurried rush to post again)
That's really hard to do on Tuesdays when I'm in class a solid block of 2:30-6:30pm PST.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:16 pm
by NeoTiamat
Bother. Well, worst comes to worst I'll just post tomorrow morning or something.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 pm
by lostboy
Neo if I messed the mechanics on any of that post up feel free to amend the effects. I *think* I get how what I just did all works but bear with me if it wasn't right.

Doc - hope you dont mind but I moved you towards the bad guys...

Nerit - as requested you may flee further if you wish... :wink:

I also chucked poincaire towards Cyrus & Darius which cant be bad....

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 pm
by DocBeard
Its fine. I won't be able to post until tonight after class, though.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:07 pm
by NeoTiamat
lostboy wrote:Neo if I messed the mechanics on any of that post up feel free to amend the effects. I *think* I get how what I just did all works but bear with me if it wasn't right.
Just re-read the power and positioning, and there is a mistake. Specifically, you're trying to use a Push power to bring Poincare closer.

There's three kinds of movement powers:

Slide - move any which way you like
Pull - move any which way you like, so long as each square is closer to you than the previous one
Pull - move any which way you like, so long as each square is farther away from you than the previous one

So while you could push Poincare back two squares, you can't push her up two squares. Pushing her seems like it would be a tad counter-intuitive right now, so unless you let me know otherwise, I'll just leave her where she is.