Page 49 of 146

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm
by lostboy
Yup Im down with it too.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:38 pm
by The Whistler
Fourthed!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 pm
by Isabella
Guys, Montmort and le Palais de Justice are two different places. :P Please pick one, unless you intend to saw the lady in half.

Also, since no one has said otherwise, we're assuming you're going with Nate's plan of interrogating her at Montmort/le Palais?

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
I vote for whichever is closer.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm
by Nerit
Palais is fiiiine. Roll with it!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:48 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Let's dump Anna-Marie at whichever place is closer, but then head to the University. We might be able to save some lives yet.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:58 pm
by NeoTiamat
Port-a-Lucine is a fairly compact city, though not terribly navigable, so here's estimated times for people traveling on foot:

Rue Foyle to Montmort Prison = 20 minutes
Rue Foyle to the Palais de Justice = 25 minutes
Montmort or the Palais to the University = ~45 minutes

Montmort is slightly closer, so I'll send you guys there. (Also, it's the place you haven't seen yet, and I want to describe it. I love huge ominous prison-keeps).

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:30 pm
by Kaitou Kage
I vote for sawing the lady in half, personally.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:17 pm
by yalenusveler
The wisdom of Cyrus?....all things considered, I think at this point, Kerrian would agree.

With a dull saw.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:27 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Wisdom is Cyrus's highest stat :D

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm
by DocBeard
I was torn between Tomas cutting her head off and feeling sorry for her.

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:35 am
by yalenusveler
After we get our delightful package of religious nuttery delivered, do we go act as the agents of religious oppression?

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:46 am
by DocBeard
I don't think Tomas can pull off a Joe Stalin mustache.

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:43 am
by Nathan of the FoS
And now, a musical interlude:

RUN IT'S DAVID BOWIE! Surrounded by adoring star-man cultists!

(FWIW, I thought the "star-man" hypothesis was a perfectly reasonable extrapolation from what we know so far. It may also be closer to the truth than Anne-Marie knows.)

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 am
by DocBeard
Yeah, I edited my post to make it clearer that this is Tomas being down because he got blown off, not Sean being passive aggressive. Sorry about that, early morning bleariness made my writing worse than usual.