Page 46 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:36 am
by ewancummins
It holds. But Tom has a normal 2/1 rate of fire, so feel free to fire a second arrow at that window.
-1 to its item save if you do hit, as it is rattled by the first shot.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:37 am
by steveflam
Guys all downstairs?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:38 am
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Guys all downstairs?
Nope

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:56 am
by VAN
[dice]0[/dice]

Yeah that probably got the other window!

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:58 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:[dice]222199:0[/dice]

Yeah that probably got the other window!
20- 6 = 14

Hit the wall. No effect.

Make sure you count how many arrows you have fired.

You can recover them after the fight, if you have time. But some may be busted.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:01 am
by VAN
Yes they are 4 so far.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:32 am
by ewancummins
Now actions, if any, for Fild and Alfonse.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:44 pm
by Adam
I'll run in a crouch up to the doorstep, sort of doing the swat team "stand off to the side" thing. That way next round I can use a cantrip to unlock it and let us in.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:53 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I'll run in a crouch up to the doorstep, sort of doing the swat team "stand off to the side" thing. That way next round I can use a cantrip to unlock it and let us in.
Coolios

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:51 pm
by ewancummins
Round 3


Die rauber

[dice]0[/dice]

Blades

[dice]1[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:52 pm
by ewancummins
Okay, will post IC

But first

Quick init contest between Gertie and Alfonse

GERTIE

[dice]0[/dice]


Alf

[dice]1[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:54 pm
by alhoon
I described my action (getting ready to either kick in the door or rush in if the wizard opens it) in game.
And another thing: Fild called the group "Blades of Povero"... bluffing to impress the ruffians. I admit it's a nice group name, but Fild believes in group decisions. At first when I saw the name in the init I thought we were being ambush by someone else.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:55 pm
by VAN
It's a really catchy name!

Tom has ready action to attack the buddies (or Fild of course...:P)

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:59 pm
by ewancummins
ewancummins wrote:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... e10606.jpg

COURTESY OF JMAYTR

Reminder about map.

Stevil
VIEW CONTENT:
They've just gone downstairs. They took the loot with them, and also the badly injured/dead guy.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:01 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:It's a really catchy name!

Tom has ready action to attack the buddies (or Fild of course...:P)

Gnomseslayer, better you than me

Gnomeslayer

Curse gnomes-mentality

I got this arrow, flight

And your g-nose looks just right