Page 5 of 327
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:14 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Gather information 12
Also should fit with my post as she is actively seeking information after she leaves the dive. So can count the roll for with FEz and the rest of the time?
No problem. It is so.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:11 am
by Ail
Adam wrote:I am actually a cleric. Not that you would know by looking at me...but yeah.
I may take you up on the heraldry thing. Rogerson is actually the old-english origin of my last name, Rogers. So, I may send you our family crest and see what you can come up with.
Sure, would be happy to look at it. If the charges are not to unusual, I should be able to find the components online.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:45 am
by RocEter
If the donkey has saddle packs or bags he will search them.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:31 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Maybe everybody else is already using this, but since I'm pretty new to Birthright I've found this website pretty helpful in explaining the setting, even though all the stats are in 3rd ed and obviously some things are going to differ between our version of Tournen an the "official" one.
www.birthright.net/forums/showwiki.php?title=Tuornen
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:24 am
by VAN
Is there any window open Ewan, or one that Filbert can open easily from outside withour been seen?
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 pm
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]
Okay, the Hunstman gets spidey sense. Something aint right.
let's keep it simple:
initiative PCs
[dice]1[/dice]
initiave NPCs
[dice]2[/dice]
Opening combat will probably be shooting or just evasion.
You guys go first. Since Cormac spotted the baddies first, he'll go at the top of the round. Then the Hunstman, and then the archers.
Post your actions and rolls, guys.
Yes, you can take cover as an action.You could duck and shoot, but getting really good cover -- not just concealment-- is probably the whole round. If you don't fire or do spell, but just evade and hide, I'll take into account the 'full move.'
Mike, that thing you mentioned is up.
Surprise check donkey...
[dice]3[/dice]
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:25 pm
by ewancummins
Note on updates--
I'll be travelling over the weeked, so I don't know how often I will update. I don't know that I won't be able to do it, though, so go ahead and post if you feel like it.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Thing have been really busy the past week, but I'll have an update on Tuesday!
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:28 pm
by Adam
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:39 pm
by RocEter
[dice]0[/dice] +3
damage if hits [dice]1[/dice]+4
Yay! I hit an AC of 10!
If he can fire his other arrow after standing up, he will.. so rolls just in case.
[dice]2[/dice]+3
[dice]3[/dice]+4
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:46 am
by ewancummins
The baddies get limited cover and concealment bonuses (penalties to your shots)
I'm assuming that Cormac took one quick shot and ducked fro some better C&C versus the guys up on the heights.
You both still managed to hit once each.
[dice]0[/dice] adjusted
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:48 am
by ewancummins
Dex check- [dice]0[/dice]
passed
Dex check [dice]1[/dice]
failed
falling damage
[dice]2[/dice]
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:59 am
by ewancummins
Okay, further actions for Cormac and the Huntsman?
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:29 am
by ewancummins
Player roster:
• JMatyr
• RocEtr
• Van
• Adam
• BrockMarshRunoff
• Tarlyn
• Slot reserved for Joe (one of the original roster; his computer is now once more in working order)
• Slot reserved for Skybolt (but maybe not for much longer-- I haven’t been able to contact him thus far…)
• Open slot-- A new player may join.
Nine players is a big group, but it should work for a campaign of this type, with split scenes being common. The PCs are not now, and may not ever be, a single ‘adventuring party’ in the traditional sense.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 am
by Varrus the Ethical
Hey, Ewan.
I was hoping I could claim your open slot. Like we discussed before, my character concept was sellsword of illegitimate birth.