Page 5 of 10

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:38 pm
by Zilfer
You can throw me into that waiting list if you like Ewan. I'm probably far behind on your games however, I've only read the first chapter of the Musarde and the interlude 1. :P

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:42 am
by ewancummins
Zilfer wrote:You can throw me into that waiting list if you like Ewan. I'm probably far behind on your games however, I've only read the first chapter of the Musarde and the interlude 1. :P

If you want to be on the waiting list, please post to that effect in the OOC for Birthright: Tuornen.

http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/foru ... f=7&t=8296

It's an AD&D 2e game, FYI.

This one is not connected (certainly no so far as anything that has been revealed in play) to Mists over the Musarde. It's not necessary for you to have read all that.

Indeed, this campaign is not set in Ravenloft, although it does have some mystery and horror elements.
So far, it's more about intrigue and war, Game of Thrones style.

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 pm
by brilliantlight
Zilfer wrote:You can throw me into that waiting list if you like Ewan. I'm probably far behind on your games however, I've only read the first chapter of the Musarde and the interlude 1. :P
You can join mine if you wish. It is just starting. I have 3 players now and could use a fourth.

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm
by Zilfer
Ah yes, I've been eyeing that one for some time... Just not sure what to make or how the twisting would effect a character. xD

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:19 pm
by brilliantlight
Zilfer wrote:Ah yes, I've been eyeing that one for some time... Just not sure what to make or how the twisting would effect a character. xD
We could use a healer of some sort and as far as the latter is concerned we can discuss it. All I would need is a background and what the character's moral weakness is and I can come up with something.

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:42 pm
by Zilfer
Alright I'll work on it tonight. Any restrictions on books like stick to base classes? Or what? :D

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 pm
by brilliantlight
Zilfer wrote:Alright I'll work on it tonight. Any restrictions on books like stick to base classes? Or what? :D
Any race in the Ravenloft PH and any class that is in the core books or one of the Complete books or BOED. Must be of good or neutral alignment and anything outside the core books has to be cited. That's all.

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 pm
by Zilfer
Any updates needed to be added to the list? :D

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:58 pm
by Zilfer
I keep toying around with trying my own hand at DMing a Ravenloft campaign here. Anyone be down with a newbie Ravenloft DM? xD Just putting feelers out for now :D

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:16 pm
by BlackRavenous
Zilfer wrote:I keep toying around with trying my own hand at DMing a Ravenloft campaign here. Anyone be down with a newbie Ravenloft DM? xD Just putting feelers out for now :D
Sup Z, finally made that account on here and if you're still offering I'm interested. I would like to use my half-vistani character's twin sister if that's alright with you.

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 pm
by Zilfer
Hahaha! Lord Soth as a picture nice.

Alright I'll look about getting a OOC topic up to post up character or PM it to me. I'll be experimenting and doing Pathfinder system for this game just FYI before we begin. If that's a problem just wanted to get that out of the way.

We'll see how this goes. Right now no restrictions on characters though I'd like you to refer to a topic on here for some changes. :D

Going to look up what it's got for Vistani sometime tomorrow. I have very little internet as of yet Rav. :D

http://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/vi ... f=1&t=8496

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:36 pm
by Metaflux
Heya Z, saw the post from the other site and figured I'd join in if there's still an opening. If it's Pathfinder style...erm...I don't think I'd want to go Summoner...I very much despise Dread Companions <.<

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:31 am
by BlackRavenous
Metaflux wrote:Heya Z, saw the post from the other site and figured I'd join in if there's still an opening. If it's Pathfinder style...erm...I don't think I'd want to go Summoner...I very much despise Dread Companions <.<
Fu-sion-HA!

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:21 am
by Zilfer
Metaflux wrote:Heya Z, saw the post from the other site and figured I'd join in if there's still an opening. If it's Pathfinder style...erm...I don't think I'd want to go Summoner...I very much despise Dread Companions <.<
Heh, they are just looking out for the best interests of you! xD

Re: Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:06 am
by Metaflux
Do you want me to change my character? You know how many ideas I have. Pathfinder has way too many archtypes. If you want me to try out a dread companion, be prepared for lots and lots of research, along with all sorts of decisions that I will then say no to, and proceed with other ideas, which of course I'll stick those in the trash bin as well. So, do you want me to go paladin, or try something new?