Page 39 of 146
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 pm
by Cronax
I've dazed the lanterns on the way, so if you charge down to save him lostboy, you'll only suffer 1 Opportunity Attack.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Good news! I remembered just after leaving the computer lab this morning that my 6th level feat was...Initiate of the Faith! So I have one Healing Word to use on Kerrian. If it's all right, I'd like to not mark the turret, use my minor action to heal Kerrian, and spend my action point to get a standard action with which to drag him into the Kartakan room. Does that work, NT?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm
by NeoTiamat
That is acceptable.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm
by Isabella
Also, unless you have some power I am not certain of, you will provoke from the mage-light when you leave the first square.
And now everyone's action changes due to the retcon.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 pm
by NeoTiamat
Hold it!
Sorry, didn't see the last thing there. You can change your action, yes, that is acceptable. If you want to pick Kerrian up, it is a Minor Action, that done, you can move him with a move action.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:13 pm
by yalenusveler
Retcon powers activate!
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:20 pm
by The Whistler
Sweet! That means I don't have to heal Kerry, which means I don't have to spend the action point, which means I can run right across the hall to where the burly people are.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:41 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
The deed is done! Please to be observing post for all relevant changes.
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 am
by yalenusveler
And thus Nicolas doesn't have to risk blastage.
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 am
by Cronax
Hey Yalenus,
Assuming you're using the Protector Spirit Option, remember that you add your Con modifier to all healing you do to people adjacent to your spirit companion. This applies to both the primary and secondary targets of Healing Spirit. Because of the mists, both Tomas and Celeste are 'adjacent' to it.
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am
by DocBeard
Nice work this round, everybody. We really turned it around.
(In before the GMs roll six crits again.)
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 am
by Isabella
It's your
job to be critted, tank boy.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 am
by DocBeard
....aaaaand loving it.
/maxwell smart
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:04 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
TANKS: Taking the crit so you don't have to!
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 pm
by The Whistler
Wow, so Cedolin isn't even bloodied yet?
Also, Yalenus, if I dodge back to more or less the same place I was pre-teleportation, can you make with the heals, or should I use my second wind?