Page 37 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:46 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
steveflam wrote:Pebbles or some kind of poo? LOL
How exactly is she checking this stuff?

Pushing with her dagger first, just to see what it is exactly
Seems soft.

WIS check D20

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:49 pm
by steveflam
Wisdom check

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:50 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Wisdom check

[dice]221855:0[/dice]
POOP OF A SMALL ANIMAL, A RAT OR MOUSE

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:23 pm
by VAN
Tom examines the dagger if Alfonse is ok with it.

I will roll appraise check to see if is good quality and observation in order to see if it has anything else special.

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:29 pm
by ewancummins
He isn't sure about it's value.

Based on its condition ( not rusty) and where Alfonse found it, this weapon could have been dropped by one of the ruffians in their escape, when they barreled past Tom and Gertie.
Or maybe not.
He can't be certain.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:33 pm
by steveflam
Seeing as we didnt check the alley afterwards it is more than likely they dropped it there.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:41 pm
by VAN
Ok so for what can Tom say the dagger is a normal one. Do I need to roll anything else for Gem?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:06 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Ok so for what can Tom say the dagger is a normal one. Do I need to roll anything else for Gem?
nope, no rolls needed just now.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:30 pm
by ewancummins
If you guys wanted more RP in the alley, let me know. I can back up.

I assumed a thorough investigation, based on your posts and rolls.


Otherwise:

I have shifted a bit further forward, with the results of Gem's tracking. (Van rolled it)

From this point on, new rolls will be needed from any thief abilities, NWPs used, whatever.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:51 pm
by ewancummins
RE SEPERATE SCENE FOR TITUS


I await thy post, oh Varrus.

Based on previous conversation, you may use a spell, another religion NWP roll, or something along those lines.
Your call.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:53 am
by alhoon
Fild hides behind the vine-yards, props the arquebus and is ready to fire. Then he chatters without caring that nobody really cares for what he has to say about wine and wine-makers.

If anything, you should feel pity for the guards that would try to interrogate him \ get his report after all this.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:06 pm
by VAN
If is close to sunset Tom will wait and go then.

Move silently:
[dice]0[/dice]
Fail

Hide:
[dice]1[/dice]

Succcess

Detect noise:
[dice]2[/dice] Success

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:16 pm
by steveflam
Move Silently

[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]

Hide in Shadows

[dice]2[/dice]
[dice]3[/dice]


To start ;;; probably gonna climb after, not yet.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:24 pm
by VAN
Ewan, I posted Gem's abilities at the character sheet, they were in page 11 if you want to check.

Basically Gem can: track, follow and guard and attack.

Tom will get Gem with him, should I roll guard and attack to see if is success again? Or it's automatically success and the dog knows what to do.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:24 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Ewan, I posted Gem's abilities at the character sheet, they were in page 11 if you want to check.

Basically Gem can: track, follow and guard and attack.

Tom will get Gem with him, should I roll guard and attack to see if is success again? Or it's automatically success and the dog knows what to do.
No roll needed at this time.