Page 35 of 146

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:36 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Whistler...I will pay you a dollar if Celeste head-butts Cedolin right back into the mirror. :lol:

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:23 pm
by Cronax
Just an FYI:

In 4th, there is no 'flat footed' so unless we're actually surprised. we can still take immediate actions, opportunity actions and free actions (including talking) even if we lose initiative.

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 pm
by DocBeard
Still beats me, C, I gotta /five/.

That said, I know classes are traditionally a bit of a mystery but if everyone could list their role, at least, it'd make Defending a heck of a lot easier.

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm
by Isabella
Richard's a striker. Cerise is a... liability?

Whistler, did you remember to add your hitpoints for when you leveled up?

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 pm
by NeoTiamat
Also, remember. Combat means posting once per day, and if the day passes and you haven't posted.... once again, I say "whoops". Or in this case, perhaps "Nice knowing you".

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:15 am
by Kaitou Kage
Cyrus is a striker who likes having friends.

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:31 am
by Cronax
Agale does a lot of status effects, but is pretty fragile.

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:47 am
by yalenusveler
Kerrian's a leader where a lot of stuff traces from my spirit companion, not me. I can also produce lasting zones that either let you shift like woah, or give a +1 to attacks.

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 am
by The Whistler
Celeste is a striker, believe it or not! But headbutts are undignified. :P

I'ma post tomorrow afternoon, since I just got off a plane right now. Drama! (And thank you for the HP reminder, Isy; I don't think I did add the extra.)

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:25 am
by Nathan of the FoS
Darius is ze tank, or maybe ze battle cruiser..."tank with excellent mobility, good attacks and OK defenses". Given that most of our opponents are stationary I have very little idea which of my abilities will turn out to be useful.

I am, of course, the man on assignment as Cyrus' "friend". Mostly because nobody else would take the job. :lucas:

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:30 am
by Nathan of the FoS
I am on initiative count 13, so...I hanging fire. Sorry, KK. :P

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Um, Lia is a ... blaster? Artillery? I need to find my 4e book -- ah! Lia is your controller for these occasions. And she likes lots of support. o_o

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 am
by Kaitou Kage
HAY LITTLE BROTHER

How come I have more HP than you when you're my sodding bodyguard?

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:18 am
by lostboy
Nicholas is a leader who likes the sound of his own voice (in case you hadn't worked that one out yet), but is pretty handy at boosting others.

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:09 am
by NeoTiamat
As a general thing, I would like to ask people to describe exactly what their abilities do when they post. With eight PCs running around, we've generally got only a vague idea of what anyone's specific ability does, so keep us informed as to exactly what your Shield or Intellect Fortress does, or how your Mark works. Alright?